• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Diablos54

Well, that's that. Last 10 minutes were a complete joke from a referring perspective, should have had 2 red cards and a penalty, pathetic.

Meier

Yes! My god what an intense end of the match. Should have scored a few more..no reason it should have been that tight.

Kun has been in form lately so it's a shame he'll probably be banned for a few matches. :(

Certinty

From a neutral perspective, what a joke. How Aguero wasn't sent off is fucking incredible, and Torres should have surely got a penalty.

dalVlatko

kkL0rmJ.jpg

Chelsea were complete shit and City should have scored more goals, but in the end they didn't do that and were only saved by a disgusting fat old cunt with the whistle.

There isn't even room for debate Foy won that match in the end

Chelsea may have missed the penalty but the fact is there were two absolute clear red cards there

Officiating shouldn't constantly ruin big games

Lightning

Banned
You really do care too much about other teams.
I don't care that much. If you had won it would be fine too, just preferred you didn't. And how can I not care about other teams when mine gets knocked out so early all the time? Lol

It's nice to get knocked out of competitions in April - rather than February. Maybe next season mate <3
It is much better. Getting knocked out in February sucks. But next year to go again for the same result again.

Top Bottom