• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Yeah because a twitter account with a picture of Torres's mug on it is going to be an unbiased opinion.

That would have been a soft penalty, its standard defending that you see week in, week out.

City deserved the win, they were the better team. Chelsea got it wrong in the first half.

It's not standard defending.

Whether you think they were robbed or whatever...

That is not standard defending lol

Hey look at this standard defending.

BH0-1b_CcAAzXI4.jpg

LOLLLLLLLL

Lightning

Banned
Didn't penalise Giroud of also shirt pulling though did they

/bitter
I didn't mean to offend you when I said you sounded bitter, I really didn't. It's just the defender had hold of Giroud first and directly impeded Giroud getting to the ball. Yes the defender got the ball in the end but he directly impeded Giroud in doing so. That is a penalty.

Man these Bein commentators in the Barca match are totally and unashamedly in the tank for Barca. You can almost hear Ray Hudson getting his orgasm ready every time Barca takes a shot.

Edit: they scored... "like a greyhound at a track". Yeah really it's getting quite old.

God he's still going, it's been like 2 minutes since they scored. Jesus Christ!

Ok he's STILL going. Fuck this shit, I'm going to watch something else, this is unbearable really. Wish I could get a BEIN channel with Hudson muted.

dc89

Mancini on Aguero challenge.
RM: "I didn't see"
Reporter: "It was right in front of you"
RM: "I need glasses"

:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I didn't mean to offend you when I said you sounded bitter, I really didn't. It's just the defender had hold of Giroud first and directly impeded Giroud getting to the ball. Yes the defender got the ball in the end but he directly impeded Giroud in doing so. That is a penalty.

Nah you didn't offend me mate. I was just joking. I still maintain they were both pulling each other though.

http://www.abload.de/img/picture009sbbpi.jpg

dc89

Can anyone see a PL club making a move for Pantilimon?! To be fair, for a big lad he's pretty decent. Made some great catches today.

dc89

David Luiz: "Brazilian national team has more trophies than Argentina, it's because players like Sergio Aguero play for them"

Top Bottom