• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

This was not worth it.
If it works

getbentkdei1.gif

Shatner you are quickly becoming my favorite poster.

That's absolute rape. KDB is the next big thing. We had the foresight to go get him, we need to see that out and let him play.

Yup, fuck trading in De Bruyne. Should go for Schürle though, a player that can both play on the wing and as a forward? I'm sold, just need to get rid of Torres then and the attack will be Ba, Lukaku and Schürle who can also be moved to the wing and give the 3 CAMs a break every now and then.

pulga

Banned
Leave it to the United clique to hijack the thread and piss all over decency with the craptastic thread title.

Die in a fire, you damn dirty mancs. I hope a cartel beheads all your loved ones.

/fuckBayern

Leave it to the United clique to hijack the thread and piss all over decency with the craptastic thread title.

Die in a fire, you damn dirty mancs. I hope a cartel beheads all your loved ones.

/fuckBayern

As long as you wouldn't sexual assault them with your broken penis.

Wilbur

Banned

/fuckBayern

you missed the post of the season you clit stain, don't pick on us. this thread - the jordan henderson thread - contains beauty

Kyoufu

Where is that Newcastle fan that kept making fun of Benfica and the Portuguese league?

yHZlb6P.gif

Nothing changed. We hit the post twice and handed you 2 goals. Santon must be a Cardozo fan.

Don't think I've seen any team luckier than Benfica tonight.

Someone shop "bent" in this gif.

iMOP3OdPZpXWl.gif

careful

he might see if he has you on any of his lists and delete you off all of them

I didn't realise you'd get upset. I'm sorry.

That's absolute rape. KDB is the next big thing. We had the foresight to go get him, we need to see that out and let him play.

His agent said they met Chelsea this week and said they thought he was ready for the first team I read, and that if he isn't going to be at Chelsea he will stay at werder Bremen. Can't see it happening personally.

Hixx

Nothing changed. We hit the post twice and handed you 2 goals. Santon must be a Cardozo fan.

Don't think I've seen any team luckier than Benfica tonight.

Someone shop "bent" in this gif.

iMOP3OdPZpXWl.gif

I didn't realise you'd get upset. I'm sorry.

lol don't worry I spent 10 minutes laughing so much my nose hurts

And yet again, Europa League provides the best entertainment. They just need to give the winner a CL spot and it will be perfect.

Yup, fuck trading in De Bruyne. Should go for Schürle though, a player that can both play on the wing and as a forward? I'm sold, just need to get rid of Torres then and the attack will be Ba, Lukaku and Schürle who can also be moved to the wing and give the 3 CAMs a break every now and then.

Really do hope if Jose comes back he bins this 4-2-3-1 formation and takes us back to 4-3-3. Proper support for the striker and the defence, have Oscar in the middle 3 with a dm and Lampard or ramires the other side. Proper connecting play of getting the ball forwards.

Kikarian

If Lennon is fit yes.

If he isn't, I'm going into depression mode for a few weeks.

Not only will it be a shit game against Everton but Wrestlemania is going to be shit too....
I can't see Lennon being injured or it too be so severe he can't play against Everton.

TrueBlue

If Lennon is fit yes.

If he isn't, I'm going into depression mode for a few weeks.

Not only will it be a shit game against Everton but Wrestlemania is going to be shit too....

With all due respect, this attitude just gives the "one man team" crowd more ammo. You have a good team and a good manager, all is not lost.

With all due respect, this attitude just gives the "one man team" crowd more ammo. You have a good team and a good manager, all is not lost.

One man team no.

A team who rely on pace, yes.

Bale obviously won't play against Everton so Lennon is a must. Thats two players, not one!

arkon

lol at this thread so far

I almost want to go back and read the impressions from the Europa League matches now.

lol at this thread so far

I almost want to go back and read the impressions from the Europa League matches now.

It has been a memorable day for sure. Fry meltdown, kyoufu meltdown, benfica supporter with amazing post... Now we just need someone to get banned and it will be in football GAF hall of fame.

3Sixty

Anybody been watching the Americans? I'm about five episodes in so far, it's not overly amazing but I just fancied something new watch.

Koko

Banned
Anybody been watching the Americans? I'm about five episodes in so far, it's not overly amazing but I just fancied something new watch.

I'm and even that it isn't a top-tier show, I think it still really good and has the potential to improve.

Top Bottom