• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Blablurn

Schür to Chelsea confirmed?

64CFUTJ.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Anyone know what happened to Lennon?

If we could get him fit that would be something at least.

Didn't seem to actually injure himself but seemed rather to feel tightness. He ran around a fair bit after he'd indicated he needed to come off and he didn't clutch his hamstring at any point. More a precaution, I think.

AVB on Bale:

"He rolled on his ankle, at the moment there is a lot of pain, but hopefully not as bad as it could have been. Feeling in the tunnel here at White Hart Lane is that Gareth Bale's injury is very similar to an ankle injury he suffered before."

iuwNXO68LyFiP.gif

As of this moment we have Defoe, Lennon, Bale, Sandro, Kaboul, and Gallas all unavailable. That's a shitload and I'm praying to jebus that we can have Kaboul for the away game in Basel. He would never have allowed some of the rubbish we saw tonight.

Scum

So George Osbourne spouts out rubbish today and then is seen parked in a disabled area. Some just don't get it.

Tonight was a good twitter night there was the picture of the supposed Michelle Keegan tits, splendid titties either way and then John Ratzenberger replied to a tweet of mine

GQman2121

Banned
Schür to Chelsea confirmed?

64CFUTJ.png

Why, why, why are we continued to be linked with him? He's a good player, there no disputing that. But is he better than the options we already have available? Not a player I would over pay for, which is exactly what we would have to do to sign him up.

Carbonox

Tonight was a good twitter night there was the picture of the supposed Michelle Keegan tits, splendid titties either way and then John Ratzenberger replied to a tweet of mine

Just saw the pic. God damn. I'd let her fist me with the force and power of 10,000 hadoukens.

Feorax

Ben Arfa is great, but he's perpetually crocked.

Our medical team have worked wonders with the likes of Agger, but I think HBA might be a step too far.

Might change every Liverpool fan's name to variations of Rodgers

B-Rod
Brenton
Brenty Pops
B-Riddlz
Brentasaurus
The Eternal Hope

Can I be Brenty Pops?

Slizz

Ben Arfa is great, but he's perpetually crocked.

Our medical team have worked wonders with the likes of Agger, but I think HBA might be a step too far.

I totally agree, but a swap with Carroll? Who is also been pretty injury prone...

Why, why, why are we continued to be linked with him? He's a good player, there no disputing that. But is he better than the options we already have available? Not a player I would over pay for, which is exactly what we would have to do to sign him up.

Seems like a very stupid time to seal the deal, too. Unless Mourinho already agreed to return and wants Schürrle.

Sloosha

Those €15m + KDB rumours are
ibmj54zWq9Q35F.png

bjaelke

Terrible title tbh...
Bale injured? well I hope it's not so bad.

Go Gunners.

PhysioRoom.com Ltd @physioroom
#AVB on #Bale "He rolled on his ankle, at the moment there is a lot of pain, but hopefully not as bad as it could have been,'' #Spurs

Gary Jacobs from the Times said Bale to miss two games....but all he is basing this off is what AVB said.

Scan is scheduled for tomorrow by the sounds of it, let the swelling go down.

Just on my way home from the bridge. Fantastic performance from Torres tonight, looked up for it, that's the sort of performance that made him such a great player at Liverpool. Shame that ramires and mata were a bit off key, think they need a rest really.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
lol Paraguay is already up

Grondona out?

edit: Argentina tied it up already with a golazo. I think I have a mutant power.

Linius

Your pic isn't loading for me Shatner.

lol I had that happen as well, they repost them (usually in worse quality) with watermarks.

It's a cropped version. The local TV channel's logo is out, the rest is the same. I guess it's because of it's Reddit fame. It's nice to see this gif still go around the internet though :p

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
"It shouldn't be as bad as it looks on the image.

"There is a big, big possibility that, if we stay positive, he will be fit for the Man City game (on 21 April) and it will only take him out of two games." - AVB

PRAY FOR BALE

Top Bottom