• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

feel

*back from a ban*

Afer Dark: Furry Edition
irg7EUtIu0392.gif

choodi

Banned
So, I just read the first page...what the fuck happened in the previous thread during the Benfica v Newcastle match?

Linius

Anybody been watching the Americans? I'm about five episodes in so far, it's not overly amazing but I just fancied something new watch.

I caught up with the last four episodes yesterday and I really enjoy it. Especially the last episode was excellent.

Kenka

I can't wait for an update on Bale's ankle.

Not in English but I guess it doesn't sound good:

Gareth Bale mogelijk lange tijd geblesseerd

Gareth Bale maakte gisteren een ongelukkige beweging toen hij de bal wou veroveren. Het is momenteel nog onduidelijk hoelang de winger van Tottenham Hotspur buiten strijd zal zijn.

Gisterenavond ontving Tottenham Hotspur het Zwitserse FC Basel in de heenwedstrijd van de kwartfinale van de Europa League. De wedstrijd eindigde in een gelijkspel, maar er was nog slechter nieuws.

Tottenham haar goudhaantje Gareth Bale sloeg zijn voet om (zie onderstaand filmpje) in een duel met een Basel-speler. De ster van Wales moest worden afgevoerd in de 92ste minuut.

De komende uren zal Tottenham meer informatie vrijgeven over zijn blessure, maar het zag er alleszins niet goed uit.

They assume it will be a long-term injury. But they are also waiting for more news.

dc89

still around, loser? 3-1 in case you missed it.

i remember you shitting on Benfica last season when we fell to Chelsea, i was still a lurker, never forgot you, cunt. and now we shat on your shitty, soon to be relegated team. get bent.

:lol what a way to go out.

---

When people were talking about Michelle Keegan I forgot to post this:

Orflyz1.jpg

Lightning

Banned
We'll make you proud in Torino.

Fuck Vidal, we're gonna sell him to Arsenal anyway.
No thank you. We'll take the superior Mario Gotze!!!!

In Torino you can turn the tie around though. Only 2 goals can be caught if you play to your best.

LegoArmo

There needs to be more Germans in the Premier League, or more Germans outside Germany in general. But I can see why they have little reason to leave. Bundesliga and German football in general is great right now.

Crap, that sounds bad for Bale (and the Spurs, obviously). Too bad since he was just hitting his stride (and the Spurs were getting comfortable in the CL ranks). But don't worry, Holtby will save the day
no pun here, lol - he's pretty good at times

phaze

You guys banned Lambda. Shame on you.

ArseBlog said:
According to a report in the Brazilian media, Sao Paulo now have no interest in keeping Denilson on a permanent basis once his loan ends at the end of June meaning Arsenal will have to source another buyer if they are to offload the midfielder this summer.

Despite earning regular game time, estadao.com.br claim that a recent drop in form (comedy own goal anyone?) and an untimely and unseemly spat with a fan via social media will cost Denilson the chance to strut his stuff at the Morumbi in the long-term.

The 25-year-old initially returned to his former club on a temporary basis ahead of the 2011/12 season before being granted an extension for the length of this term after impressing during last year’s Sao Paulo’s Copa Sudamerica triumph.

Yesss. Now our midfield will return to its former glory.

Oxx

Just read the first page of the always-on xbox thread on my phone because my internet is down.

I'm scared.

dc89

Just read the first page of the always-on xbox thread on my phone because my internet is down.

I'm scared.

At the moment, I see no compelling reason why I want the next xbox. I'm done with paying for Xbox Live, I'm done with a dashboard full of apps, Halo has left it's roots and it's going places where it shouldn't, never was a huge Gears fan, no first party games appealing to me.

Then theres this. Then theres the requires Kinect, another thing to be plugged in under my TV.

rDesJWG.gif

At the moment, I see no compelling reason why I want the next xbox. I'm done with paying for Xbox Live, I'm done with a dashboard full of apps, Halo has left it's roots and it's going places where it shouldn't, never was a huge Gears fan, no first party games appealing to me.

Then theres this. Then theres the requires Kinect, another thing to be plugged in under my TV.

rDesJWG.gif

PS4 and 3DS seems to provide everything a non-Halo, non-Nintendo first party lover could want (aside from PC stuff)

Oxx

If anything I don't like the backlash because I want to see what will happen when they launch an online-required console.

If people complain too much MS might scrap it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There needs to be more Germans in the Premier League, or more Germans outside Germany in general. But I can see why they have little reason to leave. Bundesliga and German football in general is great right now.

Germans, Italians, Brits etc. They rarely leave their own leagues.

dc89

PS4 and 3DS seems to provide everything a non-Halo, non-Nintendo first party lover could want (aside from PC stuff)

I hope to all the Gods in Westeros that we get a Bravely Default localisation.

bravely_default.jpg

1.jpg

Surely Nintendo and Square like money. Surely, right?

Lightning

Banned
This is amazing.
Bit heated earlier so I ddn't ask. What did you reckon of the game? The scoreline is exactly what I expected but the level of performance wasn't. I expected Benfica to be more comfortable and in control but at the back they seemed shaky like they were ready to concede another goal at any minute.

St James Park going to be tough going unless Benfica sort their shit out at the back. That's my view anyway but a 2-0 Newcastle victory at home is not that far fetched from what I saw today.

Linius

I hope to all the Gods in Westeros that we get a Bravely Default localisation.

bravely_default.jpg

1.jpg

Surely Nintendo and Square like money. Surely, right?

Yes, we need this game!

PS4 and a Vita surely? 3DS is cool but I can't seem to finish any games on it. 3D Land was awesome but otherwise, eh.

3DS is so much more fun than a Vita.

Aye! Going for the same here.

Top Bottom