• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Now for the WTF stat of the day:

Cristiano Ronaldo has scored in 6 straight UCL games, tying the record shared by Burak Yilmaz & Marouane Chamakh.

He also has scored 12 goals in this CL, same as Puskas' record in 1960. He scored 4 goals in the finals against Eintracht.

don't worry, right now the match is looking exactly like the Bayern - Real semi last year. If you manage to keep the draw / score a winner, Madrid will be scared shitless at home.

Man they were really scared shitless last year when they scored twice in the first 15 minutes...

feel

Now for the WTF stat of the day:

Cristiano Ronaldo has scored in 6 straight UCL games, tying the record shared by Burak Yilmaz & Marouane Chamakh.
If he goes to the final and scores, Messi the tryhard to score in 13 consecutive ucl games next year

Zero148

As a Dortmund fan, I say this match (and next weeks second one) is only to determine, who gets destroyed by Bayern in the final...

Zabojnik

Are we going to go an entire CL campaign with no penalty shootouts?

ImageResizer.ashx

Turok_TTZ

Does this mean Benz is staying or going?

it all depends on mou leaving or staying... wait how many times have i said this?
anywho mou staying = benz leaving and vice versa. ofc there is also that new cf signing variable to consider. i believe we will still sign someone new but cant be sure who. certainly not cavani though, I mean 62 million euroes, really? could get falcao or aguero for that kind of money. if we aren't burning that sort of cash on lolbale and lolnerman, we are not gonna burn it on lolcavani.

oh yeah that reminds me... DAMNIT MOU SUB SHITGUAIN OUT. then again he did make an assist. mou vindicated?

I honestly really think these guys are on some shit. With Bayern I just thought they are simply faster and stronger and can run for longer, because they are a huge team.

But Dortmund? These guys make Madrid players look frail. They are faster, stronger, and they seem to keep pace for a whole 45 minutes?

I call bullshit. Blood spinning up in this bitch.

Suen

We are playing really bad. Khedira is shit, Alonso is subpar. I hope this goal will give us the boost we need, another goal without conceding one would be great.

Also out with Khedira, put someone else in. Put Özil as CAM and Coentrao...we have no one to replace him with :lol :lol.

I honestly really think these guys are on some shit. With Bayern I just thought they are simply faster and stronger and can run for longer, because they are a huge team.

But Dortmund? These guys make Madrid players look frail. They are faster, stronger, and they seem to keep pace for a whole 45 minutes?

I call bullshit. Blood spinning up in this bitch.
You guys are doing it too.

pulga

Banned
We are playing really bad. Khedira is shit, Alonso is subpar. I hope this goal will give us the boost we need, another goal without conceding one would be great.

Also out with Khedira, put someone else in. Put Özil as CAM and Coentrao...we have no one to replace him with :lol :lol.

Modric at CAM, sub Di Maria in. It is known

feel

As a Dortmund fan, I say this match (and next weeks second one) is only to determine, who gets destroyed by Bayern in the final...
Would clearly look like that right now, but in a 90min final in a neutral ground you never know what can happen. Bayern could easily turn into a shadow of its former self and choke again, and Madrid/Dortmund turn up in gdlk mode

Top Bottom