• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

L1NETT

Hopefully the puss inside Piers Morgan's head explodes from watching this match.

Emirates nowhere near full, again. Wish big clubs would stop counting attendance as "everyone who has a season ticket" + extras.

jtb

Banned
well since a win seems unlikely, humiliation plz.

Don't really need these three points to get CL football anyways.

I hope...

Suen

I realized that I missed both the guard of honour and RVP scoring. I'm missing all the humiliating moments of this fixture :)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Holy crap. Name your price and I'll inform the men upstairs.

BI8xJrcCAAAXgss.jpg:large

BI8vn1TCEAEqUy0.jpg:large

Two brothers. One of them picked the right side of the city.

Moobabe

Could have made a couple of changes here Rafa! Couple of fresh legs, bit of game time as well.

An Arsenal loss would do me proper good!

qindarka

Banned
Come one United, get that second! Easy win for us, Swansea just didn't turn up.

Well, things are looking a lot better today. Can afford to fuck up once (probably at Old Trafford).

Of course, we could have sealed top 4 by now if not for fucking City and fucking Suarez last week.

Clegg

Rooney's been a bit crap. Just doesn't look interested.

In recent weeks we've looked pretty decent with Kagawa playing behind the striker. We might have to put him on if Rooney doesn't wake the fuck up.

Tc91

Rooney's been a bit crap. Just doesn't look interested.

In recent weeks we've looked pretty decent with Kagawa playing behind the striker. We might have to put him on if Rooney doesn't wake the fuck up.

Yeah I'd take shrek off, clearly doesn't want to be here anymore. Get Kagawa on and then Jones off later for Clevz.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm sure Frogson will make a change at HT. Rooney has been rancid and is having one of those days where he just looks like a fat bloke.

Sleepy

Van Persie makes me angry on so many levels.

Also, I was going to throw this up in the B/S/T thread but maybe this is a better place for it (at least initially):

I have both a H (white/blue crest size 46)/A (red/white crest size 44) England 2011 jersey in like new condition for sale/trade. PM me if interested.

Top Bottom