• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came home tired and put in Bioshock Infinite. My body was not ready. As I arrived at the City, my sleepy eyes were overwhelmed by the atmosphere; the lighting; the music. My body was not ready for this.

I need to be fully refreshed before I touch this game again but my god, wow.

Oh Helen
jbjxPsZZcuBMC1.jpg

jbiGeEewAkfVjv.jpg

Ayyyyeeeeeeee

jE33pbkwfBDsN.jpg

Shinji, get rid off that belt son. I thought you had more money than going shopping at Primark?

Edit: Holy shit at those shoes lol. Guy cannot dress

Shinji's one of the best dressed dudes at the club, though that's not saying much. His clothes fit him well, while others have clothes that aren't the right fit. He used to dress like shit back in his first year at Dortmund.

Mata lives like 10 minutes away from me at those riverside apartments. Don't know why anyone would want to overlook the fucking Thames though with that awful background and the grey weather most of the year.

Is Fox really not going to show all Survival Sunday games on TV like last year? Are the but hurt that they lost the EPL to NBC? If Chelsea's games in on Fox Soccer Plus I'll be pissed.

Meier

I came home tired and put in Bioshock Infinite. My body was not ready. As I arrived at the City, my sleepy eyes were overwhelmed by the atmosphere; the lighting; the music. My body was not ready for this.

I need to be fully refreshed before I touch this game again but my god, wow.

Yeah, the art design in the church and then when you exit it is incredible. I don't know that it ever reaches that high again though for me personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom