• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

norinrad

So medias says Barcelona will sign Neymar in the next hours, yet my Xtratime buddy is definitely sure, that Real Madrid have signed Neymar for €115 million (NOT including wages, he double checked) and that the transfer will be announced after the Copa del Rey final.

LOL

torreeeswszry.gif

Dat throw lol

So medias says Barcelona will sign Neymar in the next hours, yet my Xtratime buddy is definitely sure, that Real Madrid have signed Neymar for €115 million (NOT including wages, he double checked) and that the transfer will be announced after the Copa del Rey final.

Oh come on.

Bayern is gonna buy him, Barcelona is gonna buy him, Madrid is gonna buy him.

That must be why he's gonna cost 115 million, it's divided three ways!

Give me a break 115 million? You're smoking heavy shit.

AC!D

Thanks for the gif. Missed the build up to the goal thanks to the poxy tv coverage.

Caaaaaaaaaaaaarrrreeeeeeffrrrrrrrrreeeeee!

Pachimari

Oh come on.

Bayern is gonna buy him, Barcelona is gonna buy him, Madrid is gonna buy him.

That must be why he's gonna cost 115 million, it's divided three ways!

Give me a break 115 million? You're smoking heavy shit.
I knew reactions like these would come and he might be wrong - remember, I'm just a messenger - but he were the first one to say, that Cristiano, Kaka and Xabi Alonso were signed, before the medias even picked it up. For now, I trust him.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I knew reactions like these would come and he might be wrong - remember, I'm just a messenger - but he were the first one to say, that Cristiano, Kaka and Xabi Alonso were signed, before the medias even picked it up. For now, I trust him.

Let's hope your buddy is right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom