• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon are pretty damn decent with their after sales. My gf's hair curler things broke that I got her last October. Emailed them about it, new product coming tomorrow with no charge at all. They don't want the broken product back.
Do this with your TV next

Free TVs bro

Koko

Banned
What a twist! He was supposed to join us with the co-ownership / loan formula. Can't blame Sampdoria for prefering hard cash. Milan allegedly signed him for 6M€, 4 years contract. I quite like Poli, but he's hardly a player we need. I'll be pissed if / when Milan fucks us and signs Berardi. I can feel it coming.

Berardi is the one that plays US Sassuolo? If so he is talented and can score goals considering he plays more as Wing. He could be useful for both teams but I think he could be better at Juve.

Besides didn't Milan sign Saponara during winter market?

PSA: Football Manager will be $13.49 from 24th May to 26th May on Amazon.com. All you need is an Amazon account and a valid random American address, it doesn't matter if you don't live in the US. Requires a Steam account. Will destroy your social life.

--

So, we're getting Poli, uh? Can't say I know him a lot, but I did read a lot of good stuff about him. We'll probably give Samp Calvano, Fossati or Valoti.

Zabojnik

Berardi is the one that plays US Sassuolo? If so he is talented and can score goals considering he plays more as Wing. He could be useful for both teams but I think he could be better at Juve.

Yeah, he plays for the United States of Sassuolo. He fits our profile. We have enough CMs as it is, we have to upgrade our strikers and wingers. That's the absolute priority this summer. COME ON MARRY, YOU CAN DO IT. Sassuolo's president is a known Milanista though. :/ Or so TheLucifer would have me believe.

Yeah, he play for the United States of Sassuolo. He fits our profile. We have enough CMs as it is, we have to upgrade our strikers and wingers. That's the absolute priority this summer. COME ON MARRY, YOU CAN DO IT. Sassuolo's president is a known Milanista though. :/ Or so TheLucifer would have me believe.

What, you don't trust me? :(

He really is a Milanista, he recently spoke to Berlusconi and he was the one that let everybody know what our president thinks about Allegri.

dc89

preview_of_preview8zsl7.gif

GAF documentary 'trailer' coming tomorrow!?! A trailer?! REALLY?!

Lewandowski will stay for another year. There were no offers yesterday and Watzke said that was the last possible chance to get him this summer.

Well, I'd rather sold him to be honest. But what can you do when Lewy already signed for Bayern and those cunts don't speak to us...

Lewandowski will stay for another year. There were no offers yesterday and Watzke said that was the last possible chance to get him this summer.

Well, I'd rather sold him to be honest. But what can you do when Lewy already signed for Bayern and those cunts don't speak to us...

I hope Guardiola fails so hard at Bayern and Lewandowki leaves for any other club but Bayern.

lol

That's just another advertising tactic, brah

Don't think so, I'm kind of sure he wants to join Bayern. And while I can see Bayern calling with a cheeky bid in the last few days of the transfer window, I can totally see us saying "fuck you" to them.

It's different if some other club would convince him to join, though. But yeah, not very likely unfortunately.

WhoScored put online a nice interview with De Sciglio on Tuesday, it's a pretty good read on one of the most promising defenders in the Serie A.

2013%2f5%2fTop-Image%281%29.jpg

I'm proud of him, he's going to be really important one day.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lots of talk in Spain that David Villa could join Spurs, AVB was in Barcelona the other day but I thought he was looking at their youth players.

I guess for the right money I would take him but at his age it seems a very un-Levy like signing. £12m is being bandied around but I think that's way too much. For £20m we could get someone like Soldado.

Clydefrog

Lots of talk in Spain that David Villa could join Spurs, AVB was in Barcelona the other day but I thought he was looking at their youth players.

I guess for the right money I would take him but at his age it seems a very un-Levy like signing. £12m is being bandied around but I think that's way too much. For £20m we could get someone like Soldado.

ahhhhh crap

3Sixty

Indeed - have to wonder why. There must be some backroom disagreements going on between the chairman/manager and other board members or fan groups or something.

Well, Cortese has been 'seeking clarity' on his future from the liebherr family the last week or so.

We'd be mad to let either of them go.

subtles

Who deserves the Ballon d'Or after Messi's last few seasons? If Sneijder couldn't win it in his treble season and Ronaldo didn't with his performance last year then who on earth can claim to deserve it now?

This made me chuckle:

Football Thread |OT21| To penalties, and beyond!

PM me if you'd like to add each one another as a 3DS Friend

PM sent. Speaking of which I don't have any Gaf members on my 3DS.

Clegg

I went onto Redcafe to see what Hitcher was talking about. First thing I saw in the Valencia thread was this.

It's not an excuse, but I do think Valencia would've been better this season had Hernandez or Rooney played up front more often. Van Persie's been great obviously but he doesn't attack crosses like the other two do at their best.

Valencia's crossing has been so poor that RVP would need to grow an extra 6 feet just to get his head on one of them. It's not really a matter of attacking crosses. There's been nothing to attack because Valencia has had a shocker of a season.

Linius

Who deserves the Ballon d'Or after Messi's last few seasons? If Sneijder couldn't win it in his treble season and Ronaldo didn't with his performance last year then who on earth can claim to deserve it now?

This made me chuckle:

Football Thread |OT21| To penalties, and beyond!

PM sent. Speaking of which I don't have any Gaf members on my 3DS.

I think I only have DC and Sleepless. I wonder if we have enough people with MK7, should be fun to play that some time with Footey Gaffers.

Oxx

I don't know what you can even do with the 3ds friends list. I saw dc briefly poke online a few days ago, but that's it.

Linius

I don't know what you can even do with the 3ds friends list. I saw dc briefly poke online a few days ago, but that's it.

You have to add people to be able to play online with them. But besides that I don't see any use for it either :p

FootballFan

They didn't win it because Messi was better, simple. Nothing controversial. Build a bridge.

If Bayern lose the CL, then Messi will most likely get it again, unless Torres dominates the almighty Confederations Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom