• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

rGi2fHa.jpg

Here's my friendcode for anyone who wants to add me. If you add me just send a pm with yours :)

Linius

Sent a PM. If only there was an 11-a-side multiplayer football game on the 3DS.

We have FIFA for on 360/PS3/PC for that. I can't imagine it would be any fun on the 3DS anyways, football games need some good graphics for me to enjoy them besides the gameplay aspect of course.

subtles

We have FIFA for on 360/PS3/PC for that. I can't imagine it would be any fun on the 3DS anyways, football games need some good graphics for me to enjoy them besides the gameplay aspect of course.

I'm assuming you haven't seen the Japan-only football game on the 3DS? Words cannot describe how much I wanted it localized.

subtles

http://i.minus.com/ib1o4QBz7fgZmk.gif[IMG]

<3 him! He can be so annoying on the pitch but he seems like such a awesome guy! Kind of glad we got him.[/QUOTE]

You guys are so lucky we got Stewart Downing and you guys got Mata. Not only is he a brilliant footballer but his statistics this season are amazing as well.

Wilbur

Banned
Need to get a 3DS soon, waiting to see if it drops in price more. Was gonna bite on 130 for the red one but it's gone up to 140 so I'll wait some more.

Also I don't understand if I have to buy a charger and how to work friend codes and stuff ;_;

Tc91

Need to get a 3DS soon, waiting to see if it drops in price more. Was gonna bite on 130 for the red one but it's gone up to 140 so I'll wait some more.

Also I don't understand if I have to buy a charger and how to work friend codes and stuff ;_;

3DS XL doesn't come with a charger but they are cheap man, like £3-4 on Amazon.

Meteorain

I got one yesterday. 3ds XL + game for 160.

There is a red/black one for 128 too as well.

I can get you the links if you want; once I'm off work in about 5 hours :(

Salazar

Valencia's crossing has been so poor that RVP would need to grow an extra 6 feet just to get his head on one of them. It's not really a matter of attacking crosses. There's been nothing to attack because Valencia has had a shocker of a season.

Aye.

Fucking perplexing shit.

Friend codes are really fucked but you add someone using their number and they have to add you back by inserting your number.

tc add me!

Wilbur

Banned
Gonna grab my 3DS soon too.

All black.

You getting OG 3DS? If there's a pretty big price difference I might just get that, but the prospect of seeing my Panchum in fucking huge screen is delicious

Safeeeeee

I got one yesterday. 3ds XL + game for 160.

There is a red/black one for 128 too as well.

I can get you the links if you want; once I'm off work in about 5 hours :(

That would be beautiful baby gurl, thank you

I'm so tired :/ started work at 4 on Tuesday, out at half 12. Started at 4 yesterday, out at 1. Fucking CHICKEN

K1LLER7

Got the original 3ds for £150 + Ocarina back when it released. After Resi revelations, I've not really touched it. Waiting for Pokemon X/Y/Z

Tc91

Friend codes are really fucked but you add someone using their number and they have to add you back by inserting your number.

tc add me!

Okay! 1177 - 6414 - 4864 : anyone add me just post your code as well!

You getting OG 3DS? If there's a pretty big price difference I might just get that, but the prospect of seeing my Panchum in fucking huge screen is delicious

I recommend the XL, I had the OG but once my brother brought his XL round I just bought one straight away. The bigger screen is too good and it's so much comfier.

Yay I feel like crop on my birthday :/

Happy Birthday Messi! Get well soon.

K1LLER7

Safeeeeee

That would be beautiful baby gurl, thank you

I'm so tired :/ started work at 4 on Tuesday, out at half 12. Started at 4 yesterday, out at 1. Fucking CHICKEN
The red/back 3DS XL was £130 on amazon, last I checked.

Wilbur

Banned
Happy birthday Messi, may Olivia do disgraceful things to your cock. And was it xintin's bday yesterday? Happy birthday. Fuck you Premier Ass.

Got the original 3ds for £150 + Ocarina back when it released. After Resi revelations, I've not really touched it. Waiting for Pokemon X/Y/Z

Think my lil brother has Zelda, MK7, SM3D at home so if I can find them in his shithole of a bedroom I'm on it

qindarka

Banned
I know you like him a lot but does he deserve another season to prove himself? Is he good enough for a team like Chelsea?

He seemed awesome in Pre-Season but since then has just been disappointing.

He never really was good enough for us. He had been disappointing at Bremen for two seasons prior to the signing. Seemed a panic buy at the time when we looked likely to not qualify for the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom