• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I feel the same way about Khedia. I remember when Mou said "Khedira is a 'top' player".

He was. And he managed to play a really great EURO, but since then he started to make these ridiculous runs to the front and leaves so much goddamn free space in the midfield behind him. He notoriously forgets about the thing he was strongest in. Working the midfield.

Meier

Holy shit at that goal line clearance!!! One of the best ever. When he rounded the keeper that seemed like it was absolutely put to bed. Incredible!

Noirulus

DerZuhälter;57985406 said:
He was. And he managed to play a really great EURO, but since then he started to make these ridiculous runs to the front and leaves so much goddamn free space in the midfield behind him. He notoriously forgets about the thing he was strongest in. Working the midfield.

He's always done those inexplicable forward runs.

The best part about him is that he runs all over the pitch and contributes in all aspects ('cept offense..) with his incredible work-rate.

edit: LOOK JUST NOW... Atletico had a clear breakaway and Khedira fucking saved us!

FootballFan

The best part about him is that he runs all over the pitch and contributes in all aspects ('cept offense..) with his incredible work-rate.

edit: LOOK JUST NOW... Atletico had a clear breakaway and Khedira fucking saved us!

Milner can do those things too tbh. And we all know how good he is lol.

In these situations as CDM he should be behind the ball anyways. I really can't tell anymore if this is a strategic order from Mou or not. Who could the way the teams behaves? But Modric is falling back on the 6 and Khedira keeps playing more and more the role of an 8 / Modric's position.

Another miss

ibmpGb96QRTS7s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom