• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Sorry if already posted, but I thought this was a particularly scummy move by the FA who have kicked the Doncaster Belles, one of the oldest, most successful teams in women's football, out of the top flight to make way for the Manchester City Ladies team;

http://popularstand.wordpress.com/2...n-the-fas-relegation-of-the-doncaster-belles/

"Doncaster Belles won’t be in the top division next year. Not because of relegation, not because of liquidation, not even due to rebranding. They will not be in the top division next season simply because the FA has decided they will not be. In 2014 the FA have elected to further build upon the Women’s Super League with the introduction of a second tier FAWSL2. All current Super League teams have retained their seat at the top table for the new FAWSL1 except one, Doncaster Rovers Belles, who will be replaced by Manchester City."

Holy shit. What complete and utter cunts. What the fuck, I can't believe that. It better get overturned.

“I have to say, I spoke to Nigel De Jong a couple of years ago when he was playing for City and he said ‘in Manchester, you only have City fans’,” Robin explained. “I said ‘Okay that sounds a bit weird but whatever’ and he claimed United fans are from all over the world, and from different cities.

“But I have to adjust him on that and say it is definitely not true. It is at least 50/50 in Manchester or it might be even more after what I saw last Monday, maybe it is 80/20 United.”

LOL

ROBIN I LOVE YOU

THE CITY IS YOURS LOL

Suen

Sooooo jealous.

Maybe you'll get the next superstar, for now, sit and wait while Neymar joins Barca.
Bro no one gives a shit, not even Barca want him :lol

Honestly I think the guy has lots of potential and could def. become a top player in Europe. I personally don't think it's a big loss for Madrid, especially not for the ridiculous amount we'd have to pay for an unproven player at an European level but think he will be a nice addition to Barca, will really be fun and interesting to see how he does next season.

Madrid needs Falcao!

FootballFan

DerZuhälter;57984364 said:
Has Khedira done anything of value today? Or this season?

.....He is rubbish. I don't care if he gets a hat trick here and does 4 goal line clearances. He fucking sucks.

Viva said so too.

spidye

DerZuhälter;57984364 said:
Has Khedira done anything of value today? Or this season?
well he did
Lena-Gercke-wearing-Jay-Carlile-Diamond-Lotus-Flower-Earrings.jpg

Yager

Banned
DerZuhälter;57984776 said:
still manages to play better than khedira. that says a lot. about khedira.

Well, I feel the same way about Khedia. I remember when Mou said "Khedira is a 'top' player".

Noirulus

DerZuhälter;57984964 said:
lol. you wish

try to find that fucker in the midfield were he should be. he never is.

This is the most ridiculous shit I've heard today

Reminds me of the people that say Busquets is crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom