• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Madrid, cuntsylvania.

uP9bxUY.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Modric is so fucking class. He's a wanker but he shits on donkeys like Khedira from an astronomical height.

dc89

Jesus. What the fucks going on at my club?!

City have now dropped a pretty big clanger. You have to be over 14 to attend a game by yourself. Under 14's must be accompanied by an adult.

Clubs policy for disabled fans was their carer could have a free ticket.

Not anymore. The carer is now charged a full price of an adult ticket because the club says this is unfair on other young supporters.

When this gets out. It will be beyond my skills.

Koko

Banned
Both are too good for a shit team like PSG, no one cares.

No they aren't especially Jovetic, who is an injury prone and has yet to prove that he isn't just a promise. In fact I think both would be a step-down from previous transfers that PSG has done.

Zabojnik

You know my tune. :D

I have a question for you.

Would you take Jovetic over Tevez?

Hmmm, tough one. I think a 'ramming' striker like Tevez or Suarez would do us a world of good. Jovetic is more like Del Piero, a supporting striker with pretty great scoring instincts. Can't I have both? :D Probably Jovetic though, all things considered. Age difference, for one.

Not that it matters. We're getting Acquafresca.

Suen

No they aren't especially Jovetic, who is an injury prone and has yet to prove that he isn't just a promise. In fact I think both would be a step-down from previos transfers that PSG has done.
I just wanted to say something bad about PSG :lol. You are right, compared to PSG's other transfers it's def. a step down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom