• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

Hmmm, tough one. I think a 'ramming' striker like Tevez or Suarez would do us a world of good. Jovetic is more like Del Piero, a supporting striker with pretty great scoring instincts. Can't I have both? :D Probably Jovetic though, all things considered. Age difference, for one.

Not that it matters. We're getting Acquafresca.

Acquafresca. :lol

I was arguing with some juve supporter earlier about Jovetic will be the better choice than Tevez.

SUEN GET BENT!!!!!
I <3 you

Suen

MADRID-GAF DON'T GIVE UP!!! BELIEVE REMONTADA!!!

486890_10151553947109691_1035761901_n.jpg

Bo-Locks

I read on wiki that Real have only won 2 out of 8 Copa del Rey's when the final has been held at the Bernabéu.

What a pathetic tournament. It's hilariously stacked, just like everything else in that shit league. How is the cup viewed in Spain? I know the FA Cup has diminished in value somewhat recently, but this thing is surely considered a joke.

Tc91

Fuck off Ramos you CUNT

That didn't take you long to get up and whine for a card.

Fucking La Liga is a joke. Players are all cunts.

Zabojnik

Acquafresca. :lol

I was arguing with some juve supporter earlier about Jovetic will be the better choice than Tevez.

You can't really tell for sure one way or another, imo. Both could work very well within our playing system ... or not. We do probably need a pure goalscorer more than we need a technical striker, since we already have Vucinic.

Above all though, we need a kick-ass winger. Cuadrado pls. Di Maria pls. Beckham pls.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Madrid have so many ordinary players. Squad needs a major refresh
just not Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom