• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Januzaj is playing in the U21 final tomorrow.

If he gets on the pitch today it will be only for a few minutes at the end.

rodvik

Our bench has nothing but our u21/u18 players on it
KuGsj.gif

Few of them are highly thought of at least.

Neither has our first team!

#survival Sunday looooooool! Stayin up!

FootballFan

Januzaj is playing in the U21 final tomorrow.

If he gets on the pitch today it will be only for a few minutes at the end.

It will be Fergie's last move.

When Januzaj lifts the World Cup + Ballon d'Or, everyone will mention it was the legendary SAF that saw the potential and gave him his first game.

FootballFan

I just think our players are underrated as well. Just because Chelsea and City played £15 mill.+ for all of their players doesn't make their players better.

Or does it?

image.php

I don't rate Anderson, Valencia or Chicharito, the rest of that starting line-up is fine. Haven't really seen enough of Buttner to have an opinion on him.

Or does it?

image.php

I don't rate Anderson, Valencia or Chicharito, the rest of that starting line-up is fine.

Valencia was probably the 3rd best player (united) last season after Rppmey and Carrick. He was solid the other seasons as well. He just sucks dog dick this season. He just really really sucks this season.

Chicharito is a great striker. Scores a lot with limited playing time. I don't think he's good enough to be the top striker at a big club, but he's more than good enough to be the 2nd/3rd striker at a world class club. He's good enough to be the main striker at teams just outside the top 4 too.

WJD

Januzaj getting 10-15 minutes at the end would be lovely, but it wouldn't surprise me if Fergie's just including him in the squad to give him that experience. Especially bearing in mind the U21 final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom