• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

Because that's his position on the books. He's just not world class. He improved greatly this year, but he's still a liability at back and is prone to making mistakes.

His problem is he thinks he's Ronaldinho, when in actuality he probably Paul Scholes. Above average defender and decent distributor of the ball that can score when given space. That's David Luiz in a nutshell.

I see. thanks.

I've not seen many games from him but he was always a good to great CM in those few matches I watched.

kinda odd seeing him as a CB everytime he plays for the national team

PowderedToast

listening to how the commentators spin england's consistently shitty performances into something positive is my favourite part of it all. we're currently "bedding into the match", looool

moureturrrrrnedj4n.gif

That was brilliant!

Hindle

Banned
I've no idea why he continues to play Milner, and Johnson. They're shit. Where's Gary Hooper, Rickie Lambert, Adam Lalilana? He should give them a try.

The man is stuck in the stone age, Captain Caveman probably gives him his tactics.

Fergie

Banned
Milner for Ox.

Wouldn't mind seeing Rodwell.

I've no idea why he continues to play Milner, and Johnson. They're shit. Where's Gary Hooper, Rickie Lambert, Adam Lalilana? He should give them a try.

The man is stuck in the stone age, Captain Caveman probably gives him his tactics.
He's just shit.

PowderedToast

hodgson isn't actually a sentient being, he's a sock puppet controlled by the FA

Tc91

Ahhhhhh wtf. I wondered why the England players shirts have a white outline on them.

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris
The Teletext Holidays Rio pitchside advert - "Desperate to get away like Wayne" - will only be viewable on TV, not in stadium

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris
Pitchside advertising now superimposed for domestic audiences

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris
@DanSilverMirror patchy technology - for the most part it'll be UK advertising superimposed on hoardings

Unfortunately for Lambert, the other players would use his presence as an excuse to hoof it up at every oppurtunity. Gary Hooper won't get a look in until he plays in a semi-decent league. There's no reason players like Milner should be playing instead of Llalana

L1NETT

baines is overrated as fuck anyway

No. I will allow some of the random hate here, but not Baines. Love me some Baines.

Edit:

Speaking of random hate, two posts below are pretty good examples. Do we hate neymar now simply because he moved to Barca. Because he seems a real handful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom