• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

The salt in here because Arsenal will only have the seventh best Spaniard in the league

8th.

06_car_1618222a.jpg

Lightning

Banned
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Tonight I dine on yours, G-Units and any other fucker (Razor?) who doubted this deal's tears.
Tears for what? Barcelona getting screwed? I fucking love that. I despise Barcelona.

Arnie

after signing that Manchester shirt, he may as well leave. Seems like a declaration of intentions
The best thing is two months ago you didn't know who David Moyes was. Now he's swooping your hottest prospect whilst you nap like Gollum eyeing up Frodo's ring.

Fry

Nobody is salty in here because there's no reason to be. Thiago is only an improvement in Man Utd's midfield which is shit considering their standards. He's not to be envy about.

G-Unit

The best thing is two months ago you didn't know who David Moyes was. Now he's swooping your hottest prospect whilst you nap like Gollum eyeing up Frodo's ring.

Moyes can suck your D for all that I care. That coach with close to none merits it is not of my business. Sucks if we end up losing him... but i'm pretty sure barca can still destroy any epl team on prime time. Even QPR on a cold rainy night.

Lightning

Banned
United fans are like FootballFan with his Neymar bullshit.

Say anything "omg tears, jealousy etc..." Fuck me.

I'm jealous of many things, Thiago is far from one of them.

Ce-Lin

Tahiti is at least trying harder than Uruguay who lost the match before playing it, Kudos to Tahiti for the courage, Spain is boring but you can make it a lot more the bore-fest when you just defend scared of the European and World Champions.

Arnie

Moyes can suck your D for all that I care. That coach with close to none merits it is not of my business. Sucks if we end up losing him... but i'm pretty sure barca can still destroy any epl team on prime time. Even QPR on a cold rainy night.
:lol

When Messi goes to prison you won't be able to beat Steve Bruce's Hull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom