• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

deGod

Did anyone see The beads that were given at the start from tahiti? It's the anal beads cause they will be fucked in the ass so hard

Ce-Lin

LOL Torres trolling the crowd, he misses the penalty, then he scores hahaha why is the crowd hating on Spain ? passing = hating, scoring = hating ? what do they want ?

Arnie

Reminds me of when I was in London and overheard some cockney on the tube asking, "remember when Fernando hit the Demba?"

Walshy

You remember the fake email? The club is supposedly tracking the origin in the server for the leak of the template. How many people need to be hired only to be fired?

Earlier I was reading about the lies Torres and Rafa were told in early 2010 before the world cup. How the poor sod played while injured because the medical staff were told to lie to him. 3 years.......How many changes in manager, staff and even ownership have we had since then? How many "scandals" have the club suffered since then? Let's not even talk about the recent agent mishaps with Aspas, or the "football" people advising FSG. (*wink* Parry)

I just wonder when the club will pull itself together.

We play at Old Trafford on March 15 - the same date as our 4-1 win in 2009.

Redemption?

De Gea should be tried by Uefa for tapping up.
You are crazy if you think that e-mail is geniune.

Tc91

Torres.

mourinho-hand-gesture.gif

Wilbur

Banned
LOL Torres trolling the crowd, he misses the penalty, then he scores hahaha why is the crowd hating on Spain ? passing = hating, scoring = hating ? what do they want ?

Are you trolling or just ignorant?

Why do you think they're hating on the best team in the world against minnows :lol?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Who gives a shit? These players are not even professionals. Nobody with a heart would support Spain in this match.

Ce-Lin

Are you trolling or just ignorant?

Why do you think they're hating on the best team in the world against minnows :lol?

I know, they don't even play football for a living, heck they don't even play every week... I understand supporting Tahiti, I want Tahiti to score myself, but why "booooooing" Spain all the way? ahaha ok it doesn't matter, this is not even a real match.

Well no one likes a bunch of cunts, no matter if they play against Tahiti or Germany.

oh this getting personal now lol, hilarious bitter tears here.... it's just a game, please enjoy : )

Ce-Lin

ffs why do we have these teams here ? can't we have a proper tourney ? I mean Uruguay and Tahiti are as entertaining as my hamster sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom