• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Pirlo should give up on international football, with his beard and hair he could probably qualify for the Homeless World Cup instead and actually win things.

His beard is awesome, I'm actually jealous. I'll never have a beard like his.

Peco

Slutsky(CSKA coach) said yesterday that they haven't yet received at official bid for Honda from anyone. I don't see them letting Honda go for a mere 2 million though. I think they would rather have him play out his contract.

We don't have 2 milions. I guess Galliani will wait for january.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
it's cute seeing Spain and Italy absolutely killed by the heat, coping with South American conditions. And then people say conmebol qualifiers are easy.

Lunchbox

Banned
keown keeps blabbing about how hot it is

this is where the World Cup will be, buck up cunt. not like England will be a threat in it

Italy needs a quality forward so fucking bad. Balotelli would have made Spain his bitch this game.

They should put on El Shaarawy for Gilardino. He just needs one timed run behind the defense and he will score. He's much faster and better at staying onside.

Zabojnik

El Shaarawy still rotting on the bench, I don't know what to think.

He's not ready to play. That's all there's to it. It's not like Prandelli wants to keep a half-injured Gila on the pitch.

Why is Jordi Alba so hatable? Even when he's not being a cunt, you just want to punch him in the face.

Seba, this really is your chance to prove you can do it when it matters.

(So I fully expect Spain to roll out 2-0 winners with a soft penalty and then a breakaway.)

Salvadora

Build your own Gervinho.
29yqXHS.png

loool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom