• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Swansea City sign Jordi Amat from Espanyol.

So Swansea are Spain. Newcastle are France. Sunderland looks to be going Italian...

spidye

qoo2CvB.png

Müller-face makes even pep happy

Zabojnik

Rumours circulating that Ogbonna to Juve by next Tuesday. I'd love to have him, but I'd be hard pressed to imagine that he'd get much playing time over Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini in a back three.... Certainly Barzagli at 32 isn't getting any younger, though.

Torino's captain and best player is a bencher at Juve. Think about that.

Giaccherini is being played out of position (again) and he's still bossing it. El Shaa should come on in the second half, but maybe he's injured?

Timurid

Torino's captain and best player is a bencher at Juve. Think about that.

Giaccherini is being played out of position (again) and he's still bossing it. El Shaa should come on in the second half, but maybe he's injured?

our best player is Cerci. Ogbonna has been ehh this season. He truly shine in the slums of serie B.

subtles

I hope Rodgers experiments more with the team this season. It was one of the things Conte did so brilliantly during his time at Juventus, constantly experimenting with the team to get the best out of his players.

Rodgers may have a blue print he would like to conform the team to but that may not be the best way going forward. There were promising signs towards the end of the season but next season really is crucial for the club going forward.

Don't know if old but apparently Anzhi have bid 35 million euros for Mhkitaryan. Henrikh would prefer to go to Liverpool but apparently they need to pony up and match Anzhi's bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom