• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
They should edit that BF4 trailer to include the server crashes when the skyscraper falls.
Oh so it's improved? When I played with gaffers half of them crashed trying to get on a server...

The closest I get to Champions League action is a brew in my Liverpool mug on Wednesday evenings.

You've posted that in a fashion which implies you're having a pop.

But your manager looks like this.

tumblr_msgb34Y4PW1qaorn7o1_500.gif

One has classy formal wear the other looks like he's trying to be 'fun dad'.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So much commercial tie spent on two extremely average games

Suen

Well it's just a matter of time before Dortmund scores. With the way we're playing now we wouldn't score against Dortmund even if we played them 100 times.

«Hulk took all the set pieces in this match - corners, free kicks. Didn't score a penalty for the second straight time. Maybe now, something might change», - Arshavin

Zenit conflict is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

One of the Rhodes-GAF brothers knows fashion. The other does not.

Genuinely don't know what's wrong with Rodgers' outfit. Nice belt. Top shirt. Decent jacket.

a few of you are fuckin wallies

Nothing wrong with them in isolation but the combo is horrible. I wouldn't recommend ever wearing a collared shirt with a jacket of that sort. He's also pulled his trousers eye-wateringly high.

Top Bottom