• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Scum

You're one of us now.

"i remember you shitting on Benfica last season when we fell to Chelsea, i was still a lurker, never forgot you, cunt. and now we shat on your shitty, soon to be relegated team. get bent." - Lambda Piscium

TY8UCNT.jpg

5YRcF.gif
5YRcF.gif

Salvadora

He was mediocre last season. Wasn't a big fan of him then, most likely because RVP leaving left such a huge void and I was expecting too much from him. He's been phenomenal this season, you feel much more confident in the way he plays now. He does his job good.
His hold up play is wonderful.

We've been needing a player like that.

Suen

man Isco is poor today :(

His hold up play is wonderful.

We've been needing a player like that.
Yeah, makes you wonder if we really need a new (expensive) top striker after the season finish...if Giroud only goes up from here I'd feel fine having him as our main striker, no need to buy some great striker then. The only thing I want to see Giroud improve on more is his speed.

qindarka

Banned
First league goal by a striker this season.

Watch Cardiff win this 4-2 as they mercilessly exploit our left flank with no left back.

Splatt

Chelsea scores 2 at home every time. They've got their second, no point in having attackers out there anymore. 10 defenders will do.

He's just gone back to a back 4 again.

What? He subbed Bertrand on for Torres in the first place to get the goal. Of course he would want to return to a proper formation once we did get it.

I'm not berating him, I'd have probably done the same
probably not, I suck at FM

Top Bottom