• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

im1NpZg.gif

Unbelievable.

Lucky hit

Dark Rider

Real must score a goal when the second half starts
Juve is very dangerous and may score at any moment
we can't afford to lose any points

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
1myKwti.png

And one of the shots was a penalty

VISCA BARCA

THE GOOD GUYS

TEAM OF THE PEOPLE

THE AVERAGE JOE

AND THE POOR

I'm kidding madrid gaf <3

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Lovely turn from kagawa, is it possible to fit him and Rooney in the same side without forcing one out wide I wonder...

why did madrid and juventus exchange shirts at half-time?

Yeah, i hate when players do that. I remember a Lazio player wanted to do it with De Rossi and DDR just dropped the shirt on the floor.

Juve-GAf, i dont know about you, but for me Juve just look so ordinary when Vidal seats back. This team only really plays when Vidal makes surging runs into the box. he has been so brilliant at it the last two years, but this season not so much.

Suen

1myKwti.png

And one of the shots was a penalty

VISCA BARCA

THE GOOD GUYS

TEAM OF THE PEOPLE

THE AVERAGE JOE

AND THE POOR

I'm kidding madrid gaf <3
Think it's been pretty clear that Juve has been better. Can see you guys net another goal if we don't wake up in the second half
and get rid of Arbeloa
. You've created much more chances and have been more dangerous up front.

Marc

Haha first time I saw the racism ad, meanwhile in mother russia Yaya is looking to knock someone out.

Dat 1080p Call of Duty ad for Xbox One, the reliable quotes from IGN and The Guardian.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I really hope we can kill this game off, I hate us sitti back at 1~0

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Think it's been pretty clear that Juve has been better. Can see you guys net another goal if we don't wake up in the second half
and get rid of Arbeloa
. You've created much more chances and have been more dangerous up front.

Yeah, i hate when players do that. I remember a Lazio player wanted to do it with De Rossi and DDR just dropped the shirt on the floor.

Juve-GAf, i dont know about you, but for me Juve just look so ordinary when Vidal seats back. This team only really plays when Vidal makes surging runs into the box. he has been so brilliant at it the last two years, but this season not so much.
Yeah, Vidal is really injured. No way back now.

No, really.

Zabojnik

Well, sure, we have no one on the wings when we're playing with 3-5-2. Hope we stick with 4-3-whatever. At least we can count on a few crosses from the flanks. Even so though, we need a proper LB. Chiellini and / or Ogbonna aren't.

Solid first half, classic Juve CL luck. First shot, goal conceeded, retarded foul, penalty.

Also, fuck you Sviato.

Top Bottom