• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHale

"Being very very mean to Hamilton" - Ted Kravitz

I now hope Nico lasts until the end and wins just to see little Ted cry live.

Hasney

Think Hamilton was holding back to make tyres last as he's pulling time out of Rosberg now. If it rains enough for Inters, whoevers first is in the driving seat.

Oh fuck off Ted. "Being very mean to Hamilton". Wanker.

RoKKeR

What is this fanboy bullshit from Ted Kravitz right now!?!

Like what in the actual fuck? "They'd be being very mean to Hamilton if they don't pit Rosberg again!"

Hasney

As pointed out, they won't pit Rosberg unelss they have to because he'll drop behind other cars.

56585316.jpg

NHale

Oh boy. That does seem to mean "Lewis back off. Phantom suspension failure"

Here goes Teddy again begging for another Nico pitstop.

Hasney

Rosberg's car looks like it has been through hell.

Yeah, amazing it's just tyre parts that covered the car.

Oh boy. That does seem to mean "Lewis back off. Phantom suspension failure"

Here goes Teddy again begging for another Nico pitstop.

If Rosbergs stopping again, it does make sense. They've got 12 seconds on the Red Bulls. Even if not, the damage on Rosberg and the older tyres, Hamilton should be able to take him regardless near the end.

John_B

Mercedes has a no leapfrog policy since last season. The leading driver will not be leapfrogged in the pits by the driver behind. So usually they never pit the driver behind first unless he is way down. They totally messed that up today.

Orgun

Oh god someone put a gag order on Ted Kravitz, his huge boner for Hamilton is even making this huge Hamilton fan annoyed.

Aiii

So not worth it
Sky complaining about Hamilton as if they're forgetting who is the champ leader and should get best strategy. Cute that.

Hasney

Mercedes has a no leapfrog policy since last season. The leading driver will not be leapfrogged in the pits by the driver behind. So usually they never pit the driver behind first unless he is way down. They totally messed that up today.

I'm not sure if they gave him the option, waited to see if that rain got harder, or just made sure to cover off Ferrari. Either way, I still think Hamilton is in the best position unless they both pit again.

kmag

I'm not sure if they gave him the option, waited to see if that rain got harder, or just made sure to cover off Ferrari. Either way, I still think Hamilton is in the best position unless they both pit again.

Hamilton said pre-race his plan was going to be to make the ultras go far further than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom