• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT2| A Dutch Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Shaneus

Cheers guys. All I need now is a convenient way to watch this on my iPad (without too much hassle). Stupid lack of easy streaming.

Ty4on

Man I wish RBR had been close to Mercedes' (and Ferraris) pace all season. :/

It's so much more fun with three teams fighting for top position than "just" two

Two is still a million times better than only one team being competitive

mrklaw

MrArseFace
With the different strategies, we going to see Hamilton pit and come out behind Vettel who won’t out for a long time? Helped by the mid pack pitting early too

Jezbollah

Danny Ric's 0.5s a lap faster than Hamilton.

Holy shit look at the way the McLaren pulls away from the two Williams' in the esses.

nny

*Sauber gets overtaken easily by two Williams*

*cut to similing Sauber engineer giving the thumbs up*

Danielsan

I would shit myself with laughter if Max’s car fails him now.
I honestly think Red Bull should just buy him a hotel room to trash if that were to happen. I certainly know that I'd want to destroy something if that happened to me when in first place and after a season of horrible luck.

M52B28

Banned
Vettel abd Hamilton are definitely going to fight. We're not through the first half and Vettel has caught up.

nny

I like to think that those stewards have been fist pumping to all cars, every lap since the start.

Aiii

So not worth it
I haven't been this scared of a race leader's engine breaking down since Hakkinen in 2000.

Qronicle

Is Vettel really coming back at Ham? Thought the time difference was ~22 seconds when he passed Alonso, and it's 21s now.

Ty4on

That Sauber is such a shitbox

I got so used to one team being even worse and two teams being even further behind still that I feel we've got a competitive field today lol

Playing the 107% game... those were the days...

Top Bottom