• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT2| A Dutch Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
My guess is that Mercedes are going to have the pace advantage on the softs.

Aiii

So not worth it
What a shame Red Bull couldn't have this pace at the start of the season. What a WDC it would have been. Next season should be fun.

JDB

Banned
This is definitely the perfect moment for Max's car to shit itself. First place, birthday weekend, poor Merc pace, Ricciardo close to a podium. It's bound to happen.

Ennosuke

I love this track. In F1 games this was alwwys one of my favorite tracks. A shame we won't be back next year.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Bottas could have afforded to be a bit more aggressive, there.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
He'll have a 5th engine (all components) for the rest of the season yes.

Thanks.

They should ban that or carry penalties to the next race if they can’t be applied because you’re already at the back of the grid. (Same when Hamilton did it). Just provides the richer teams with an unfair advantage to get around the engine rule limits

From an 'interesting race' point, RBR pushing Hamilton down and doing Raikkonen's job would be very helpful for who should be able to get up to maybe 5-6th for decent points. Vettel getting into p9 already is important to not have him dropping back from the leaders too much stuck behind slow cars

Top Bottom