• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite has quietly removed police cars

66636674.jpg
HA! Great joke mate!

Last edited:

Shakka43

While it will seem soft to all you manly men on here it seems to be a smart move to avoid unnecessary conflict. It keeps the politics out of your game... something some people here always claim they want.
Don't be ridiculous, it only became political the moment they removed the cars. No sane person should give a shit about seeing a police vehicle in a video game.

Grinchy

Banned
The next GTA better not have police in it. When you get stars from destroying the city and killing people, I want a social worker to pull up in a car and talk me out of my nefarious deeds instead.

Kerotan

It's not an all or nothing thing. It's about moderation, and right now, there is no moderation of policing. Thinking in absolutes is where you're wrong. You don't see people calling for fire departments to be defunded, right? There's a reason police departments have come under scrutiny, and it's because they are out of control. When the people tasked with your protection have no accountability, they always trend towards tyranny.

Fortunately, there are an infinite number of control points between what we have now, and the world of Mad Max. The goal is to get things back to an appropriate level for all races.
Right and removing police cars from fortnite helps achieve that. Lord have mercy. The only reason they are removing them is because they want to pander to the pc brigade.

Kerotan

Look at the last Mad Max movie. Now we are getting a sequel/prequel without Max. These ppl think that being strong , independent and having a vagina is good enough to survive a in post apocalypse world. To PC ppl world without a police is not a big deal, really. They'll manage it on sheer power of impotent liberal rage.
It's like the backlash of killing animals like dogs in certain post apocalyptic worlds. What are we suppose to pretend vicious humans won't train dogs to be people killers. Oh where's the button to pet the dogs instead as they chew your brains out.

StormCell

It's not an all or nothing thing. It's about moderation, and right now, there is no moderation of policing. Thinking in absolutes is where you're wrong. You don't see people calling for fire departments to be defunded, right? There's a reason police departments have come under scrutiny, and it's because they are out of control. When the people tasked with your protection have no accountability, they always trend towards tyranny.

Fortunately, there are an infinite number of control points between what we have now, and the world of Mad Max. The goal is to get things back to an appropriate level for all races.

If this movement could become more encompassing of the rest of us, ... , because from the vantage point of those of us who are actually watching and listening to the words being said in our direction, it kinda sounds like we're about to be made to pay for all of this. Some people are straight up professing that the white people are about to be barred from power in this country, and we're supposed to march along into the CHAZ singing along?

"out of control"
"no accountability"
"no moderation"

Speaking of thinking in absolutes... :goog_rolleyes:

I think Masta deserves the benefit of the doubt, DunDun. Some, all, is there really much difference when we're all about equally likely to encounter or hear about the police doing something rotten and evil to someone we know? I've seen it multiple times in my life where people get roughed up pretty bad for little more than things said or looks given. There are bad apples, and yes, that's reason enough to reform the whole police organization. Before this became a racial issue, we were all in agreement, as far I could see, that cops need to be the cream of the crop and not the lower end of the measuring stick in intellect and decency.

I know that's still in play, we're just too busy preparing to defend our nation from Marxists.

Top Bottom