• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissyElliottSmith said:
I have a request, but I don't have a youtube link :(; all I was able to find this:

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=9PPCAZX0

The grab in question involves ~18:59 when Schnitzel, the dark drown character, begins to shake the dice, then Chowder's ass shaking, schnitzel's confused look, and him shaking the dice again at ~19:05. Mainly I am looking for the dice shaking to ass shaking and then confused/worried look. I understand that the requested sequence is very long, but I trust any results from the gurus in this thread.

Any help is appreciated...

Bumping an earlier request.

yencid

hmmm.... ill see what i can do....

oh god this is a 22 min video, yeah im not doing this one (to make the .gifs i have to download the whole video thats why)

if you could find a way to upload like 4 mins of that episode (including the part you want) to youtube i could do it :>

RubxQub said:
I don't know...making a picture burst into flames and morph into something completely different is a bit over my paygrade. :lol

I made something but I'm not the best artist...so... yeah:
Petrip-TNT_1.gif

Not exactly a monster of anykind, but he certainly doesn't look healthy I guess?
LMAO, I didn't think that someone would actually try it.

yencid

MES:
2enah49.jpg

I9:

8x5wnn.jpg
ivet5v.jpg

these 3 where fun to make :D

I9 the fact that it was a black and white and gritty looking video def helped compression wise

Az

Ahh found it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1n3JBQdN84

If someone could get the part just like in my avatar around 1:47 but until he gives the middlefinger. If it's somehow possible that it's a smooth transition from the end back to the start would be awesome. The one I have is just a crappy quality so I really need a better one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom