• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

noisome07

Banned
Vox-Pop said:
Just noticed WAIFU logo is in batman colors.

tfZ3D.jpg

Red Scarlet said:
Ok, cause the whole "waifu" thing brings this to mind, hence my "huh?".

holy shit, im so getting that!!! hype!!

noisome07

Banned
Vox-Pop said:
oh, that failed model that Marc Jacobs was trying to make famous. Now she shows her boobs to get spreads. I still love you noisome07, no hard feelings? xoxo
marc jacobs? no clue who that dude is but daisy is amazing xoxo

Here is rabbit. Adding in a loop was hard, as it seems I could only afford 25 frames without going over limit. I think I needed one more frame to make it loop right

2gybmgy.jpg

edit - just noticed this is 150.08kb. OH GOD

Here is the main part of the gif if anyone else wants to fiddle with it. Maybe if someone else is using a different program they will have better luck, and would not be as restricted

2iuotxc.jpg

noisome07

Banned
Keyser Soze said:
Here is rabbit. Adding in a loop was hard, as it seems I could only afford 25 frames without going over limit. I think I needed one more frame to make it loop right

http://s6.tinypic.com/2gybmgy.jpg[IMG]

[B]edit [/B]- just noticed this is 150.[B]08[/B]kb. OH GOD

Here is the main part of the gif if anyone else wants to fiddle with it. Maybe if someone else is using a different program they will have better luck, and would not be as restricted

[IMG]http://s6.tinypic.com/2iuotxc.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

save it as a gif and ill mess with it, ya?

Red Scarlet said:
lol burn

Just take like, 1 frame out or something.

I tried loads of time. Carrot moves to quick if I do, and if I up the frame timing it ,messes with the page effect which looks weird to.

:/

noisome07

Banned
Keyser Soze said:
I tried loads of time. Carrot moves to quick if I do, and if I up the frame timing it ,messes with the page effect which looks weird to.

:/

save both as a .gif and ill fix em!!

ChRoNiTe said:
d'oh :lol

So would it be a problem if an avatar is .08 Kb over the limit?

If the mods let a .08 pass what kinda precedent would that set? Next you would be seeing .09s, and double figures is only one step up from there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom