• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fhaYnOq.jpg
uL9y5U8.jpg

OwlyKnees

Any kind souls out there who could help me keep this picture transparent and re-size it too? Would be greatly, greatly appreciated. If not, I'll have a crack myself! (HOURS OF WORK)

kya-artwork.png

Toppot

Any kind souls out there who could help me keep this picture transparent and re-size it too? Would be greatly, greatly appreciated. If not, I'll have a crack myself! (HOURS OF WORK)

wGKeqYp.png
xvpwSNH.png
3vuqlah.png
9P2v2FI.png

DVTMKid.png
kWp1cQi.png
CQFvpN7.png
Rc01tc3.png

I remember having or playing a demo of her game (kya dark lineage) Always liked the box art (EU)
ht4VE4T.jpg

Pojo_King

Neo Member
rI6Gaqm.jpg

Hi guys, my first post here! Would anyone like to do me the favor of making this into an avatar for me? I would like just Bigfoot though, preferably no background if possible.

Thanks!

Toppot

Hi guys, my first post here! Would anyone like to do me the favor of making this into an avatar for me? I would like just Bigfoot though, preferably no background if possible.

Thanks!

DntfcaI.png
TjeIfZi.png
F34ZeQY.png
v3OOj9e.png

Congrats on getting in and your first post =] Be careful out there ;)

I feel a bit rude asking this as a junior member, but i'd love if someone could avatar Archers' image from this picture. My skills with image editing programs leave a lot to be desired. Thank you kindly in advance.

SfwL1cp.jpg

Lancehead

I feel a bit rude asking this as a junior member, but i'd love if someone could avatar Archers' image from this picture. My skills with image editing programs leave a lot to be desired. Thank you kindly in advance.

http://i.imgur.com/SfwL1cp.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iy8QwHZORBU31.png
irBQnsAAadgaT.png

i3BvCeVW6BSyK.png
ih7qYLoSjPl7X.png

Toppot

It's not rude at all =] Without an avatar, member or juinor member, most people will ignore or not see their posts.

Enjoy =]

RFAqdi1.png
rAQ3ZMK.png
Z8xJwyv.png
BZe7jMo.png
44fQmoa.png
5aRUHLn.png

5AibyL8.png
a3EfzLe.png
nl0S51C.png
7FYWHT6.png
1WLI9EY.png
1DjF0PI.png

Ull9XW0.png
yZmcSmO.png
Kasky1J.png
Yf4kBZm.png
d2SiUMc.png
YccTZ9T.png

q1zeGTI.png
zkWuCll.png
yI662d0.png
VDwi71p.png
tJH3X7I.png
a2b3BBc.png

fnpYqTj.png
AUZTExo.png
BmzIk9J.png
5mjP12E.png
Kyp2Zv2.png
koPgI6t.png

p6U6ooj.png
AEq4ib2.png

Totally not worth the time it took to upload them all with the errors imgur gave me for trying to do 32 at once xD Already been beaten to =P

daevv

Looking to get this added shrunk down and added to my current Mega Man avatars chest like a super hero emblem:

ahojmkM.gif

Would also like to get this re-sized to fit as an avatar:

ocaH3.png

Super thanks to anyone who does this!

drspeedy

Looking to get this added shrunk down and added to my current Mega Man avatars chest like a super hero emblem:

ahojmkM.gif

Would also like to get this re-sized to fit as an avatar:

ocaH3.png

Super thanks to anyone who does this!

Details get a tad fuzzy when you shrink it that flag to avatar size, but try this out:
[EDIT] OOPS! No border on that first one. Try THIS :)
k53RJlJ.gif

and
ckB0RkG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom