• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
180.jpg

Please? :)

Drago

Can one please make an avatar out of Ness and the bats? Thanks

ness.png

Include the outline around them as well, if possible :)

BFIB

I did a quick shoddy input on my Arnie smile, but if someone could avatarize this one, its a lot higher quality.

Thanks in advance!

600px-T2GoodOlArney-1.jpg

faridmon

Can some one make an avatar of the Logo of this band ''Czecho No Republic'' found in the website I am about to post. Its horizontal so if you can make the 3 words on top of each other, then that would be good. I want it as the same size as the one I have. Thanks

http://c-n-r.jp/?page_id=2

FloatOn

hey avatarGAF, could you please hook it up with a transparent background avatar of this:
Sigur_Ros_Sleepwalker_Stencil_by_jo.jpg

many thanks!

as you can see from my efforts, my gimp skills are lacking.

Can someone hook these 2 up for me(transparent)? Particularly with the 1st one can u leave some of the yellow from the moon around him?
jack-nightmare-before-christmas-29453643-814-887.jpg

With this one just the face..
The-Nightmare-Before-Christmas-4e15bb592e82a_hires.jpg

EDIT: sorry for the size

I'll love a picture of Tails looking down sarcastically to the right. With a *scoff* look on his face and an raise eyebrow.

I'm certain a picture like that exists but I don't mind if it's not possible to make.

Amagon

Hey there people, can anyone make an avatar out of Arnold's face for me like the same style of my Deebo avatar, thanks!

RkPpufR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom