• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be able to avatar size this with a transparent background:

BDFFedeafreelancer.jpg

Could someone please make an avatar out of Makoto (girl on right) and the three kittens on her side with a transparent background? Thanks in advance!

UlrXWTb.png

FillerB

can someone please make this pic avatar size for me?
http://imgur.com/gXLXvNA.jpg

thank you

iDA1csVzgInKn.png
i00kV9WPoG3mo.png

I know it used to be different in the past but GAF has a auto-resize function these days. So if your image already has a good crop (as yours does) and you don't want transparency, then you can just upload it as is.

Can a photoshop guru crop out Jin and avatarize Mugen's face? Maybe try with a transparent background? Please.

[IMG ]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22000000/Mugen-and-Jin-samurai-champloo-22060100-704-384.png[/IMG]

Mugen is the punk on the right, right? It's been ages since I last saw SamCham. Not sure how well it would work given that a large part of his hair is obscured.

Mr.Swag

Banned
iDA1csVzgInKn.png
i00kV9WPoG3mo.png

I know it used to be different in the past but GAF has a auto-resize function these days. So if your image already has a good crop (as yours does) and you don't want transparency, then you can just upload it as is.

Mugen is the punk on the right, right? It's been ages since I last saw SamCham. Not sure how well it would work given that a large part of his hair is obscured.

thank you

NinjaBoiX

Nope.

WWEb1.png

It is the avatar right? It's not just a coincidence? I don't get what's wrong with it. A legal thing?

I'm not complaining, just curious. Don't ban me!

NinjaBoiX

I'm not entirely sure myself man, this page is confusing!

It's not important.

/derail

Anyway, nice to see you Filler. What have you done with Toppot?

FillerB

Blood for the blood god! Sacrifices must be made to appease she who lurks in the transparency.

ib2A3CuIis92mE.png

He's still around on GAF somewhere. I see him post now and then. We must be strong in these times that our dear leader has seen fit to leave the thread in our less than capable hands.

Can someone resize this for me properly?
iFWwpKuGWPjHH.png
ibgLj7DDa7DP2n.png
ibmkL2f34n8JWO.png
iK13J1yAfD2zA.png

Toppot

Blood for the blood god! Sacrifices must be made to appease she who lurks in the transparency.

http://i5.minus.com/ib2A3CuIis92mE.png[IMG]

[spoiler]He's still around on GAF somewhere. I see him post now and then. We must be strong in these times that our dear leader has seen fit to leave the thread in our less than capable hands.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

As Filler said, I'm still around =] I'm kinda on a sabbatical from making avatars. Was great for helping me procrastinate at uni, now uni is over I can catch up on games, job hunt and I just don't have photoshop open as much =P

I still make avatars sometimes when I get PM'd with requests. I am keeping an eye on this thread though ;) Everyone is doing great job, the thread is in very capable hands. I dunno when I'll come back to avatar making duties, maybe never =P The 'guard' of the thread changes every so often, back when I started Clipper was king of the thread, he hasn't made avatars for months.

I'm not gone and you are both not forgotten <3 =]

[img]http://i6.minus.com/i0rgfBDKsRY9R.png

How old is that picture? It has that "20-year old VHS tape found in grandma's closet"-vibe.
ib1bLd9C0bvFUO.png
izKPhMvlK0EJt.png
[/QUOTE]

You got it man haha. It's from 98, around the Winter Olympics. Thanks!

Can you make a few avatars out of these you lovely image wizards? Yes, more of the little lady. I have a sickness. If any of them are easy to make transparent, I'd be most grateful.

moAgFVR.jpg

zBXpwqE.jpg

ZoCdnec.jpg

(could you flip this one so she's facing right?)

Ag6c7e3.jpg

(so playful and cheeky, Hayley in a nutshell, I love this one!)

Thanks guys, much obliged.

Who is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom