• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jzero

ajf009 said:
could somebody possibly avatarize these please?

http://i.imgur.com/2plA8s.jpg[/][img]http://i.imgur.com/9k8kEs.jpg[/][/quote]
the images are kinda small
[SPOILER]that's what she said[/SPOILER]

ajf009

I can post them as the same size as the image Losdaddie posted if that would make any difference?

otherwise thank a lot! :)

Jzero

ajf009 said:
I can post them as the same size as the image Losdaddie posted if that would make any difference?

otherwise thank a lot! :)
yea just post the links to the original images

Jzero

ajf009 said:
They came out a little bit better
1wir4.jpg
vOxM7.jpg

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Vw5BT.jpg

Can some one make this into an avatar. You can cut out the white part since it's only taking space, kinda just want it similar to my current avatar. .

CozMick

Banned
article-2032303-0DA9CEA800000578-395_308x212.jpg

Could someone please resize this image for me, I'm utterly useless with Gimp, the image always looks squished :\

Thanks.

CozMick

Banned
Oh wow! thanks Toppot, never expected all those.

I'll take this one for now, but I'll swap and change between the rest.

PC1.png

I've rehosted them so you may delete them now.

Thanks again, appreciate it :)

Toppot

notfree said:
yukarigaf.png

I have this png avatar that's within the neogaf limits but it won't show up as a transparent, help?
It was 3 pixels too tall, so got resized and transparency lost, here is a correct size version
yzGWB.png

SonnyBoy

Toppot said:
ok... you can't use animated avatars anymore, but you can use it on other sites

ah crud, lol, thank you for the heads up.

Well, if I could get this re-sized appropriately, I'll be out of everyone's hair.

SeanTaylor_large.gif

Toppot

Sentry said:
This, but then again, why did you offer a white version to begin with? :p
I would give them no choice but I like to give them what they ask for, as well as the clearly superior option =P

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
I thought it was time for me to get an avatar. I gave it a go myself but I have no idea what I'm doing tbh lol. I saw this thread and hoped someone with a bit more know-how could try turning these into an avatar for me.

I was hoping for an avatar of a scene from Pierrot Le Fou as I like the movie so here are a couple images I'm interested in trying.

OsMdB.jpg

PldMF.jpg

viifu.jpg

I'd like the actors to dominate most of the image so I'm not keen on having them too small plus I like the background colors so I'd prefer they be kept in.

Thanks to anyone who can help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom