• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 2 GAF Racers ForZaWin

john tv

I'm almost done w/work -- after that, I'll try and get back on, even though I suck. :)

gamertag: john tv

john+tv.png

To the few gaffers who invited me to games today and yesterday, while at university my NAT is moderate and I have trouble playing smoothly online, but thankfully I leave to go home tomorrow and plan to buy an updated router for the house so I should be gaming strong come monday.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
After finishing Dead Rising three times this week I think I'm ready to commit to Forza.

Throw me an invite.

Gamertag = Truelize

FightyF

Banned
There's almost 65 people on the list...what I've done was add 10 random GTs to my list so that maybe we can be more inclusive on any future races. MS really needs to change the 100 Friends limit...but in the meantime I think that as each of us have different friends we can all be interconnected that way. Ie. I have Truelize on my list and invite him, whereas you don't have him. At the same time I don't have Che on my list but you do, so you can invite him.

(If MS implements a clan feature like I hope they do, then we wouldn't have to worry about this because the clan list could be separate from the friends list.)

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I'm going to add my name to this list in case anyone is looking for a mediocre, nonaggressive Class C & D driver. Seriously, I'd jump into a GAF game any time in the evenings so add me if you'd like some filler.

AstroTheLad

Pepe

Sorry for yesterday, guys, i broke my car in both races and i assume that must race more career events :D

Stryder

Hey guys, I'm going to be getting heavily into this game by the looks of things.

My GT is dancube, I live in Australia so I don't know if I'll be able to meet for many of the sessions you'll have but add me just in case!

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
bishGA.png

If my list is full, PM me and I'll clear a spot for you. Love this game. I'm shit at it, but I love it just the same. :)

Top Bottom