• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Easy Forzathon today 😊

Yeah, basically wanted to complete all 3 challenges in 1 event with my Subie 22B HE but mistakenly drive through a speed trap and it counted as an event ^^

Also got my hands on an HE Hellcat for barely over 1 mil in the auction house. Fun as hell to drift.

terrible

Banned
People in online races are hilarious. I had this person run me off the road twice into trees in one race and on the 3rd passing attempt I blocked him into a tree this time instead as revenge and over the mic I hear a quiet whimper "dick head". Hahaha I love it. I don't normally take revenge but wrecking me twice in one race is crossing the line.

I also did that survey thing. I voted for the Hellcat and 155.

yVbsEzh.jpg

Forzathon for March!

LoveCake

Don't just post it here. Make sure to vote on the link I posted.

Sorry, I didn't see that.

Just for reference incase the totals don't add up, I have voted for the Hellcat and changed to the Maloo.

Would there be any prizes for second and third place as well?

I'm playing the game off my laptop (on very low settings)

Oh sorry, I was hoping it would be designed on a PC and then via USB put onto the Xbox.

People in online races are hilarious. I had this person run me off the road twice into trees in one race and on the 3rd passing attempt I blocked him into a tree this time instead as revenge and over the mic I hear a quiet whimper "dick head". Hahaha I love it. I don't normally take revenge but wrecking me twice in one race is crossing the line.

I also did that survey thing. I voted for the Hellcat and 155.

There are so many knobs on the road online, I always have to mute everyone as well.

zorbsie

forzagaf_contestzcjfq.png

Get you're paints and go fast stripes ready. We're having a design contest!
Get you're creative juices flowing and put together a GAF themed racing livery. The best design will get 10 million credits. I'll provide the credits :)
Here are the details:
Car: 2013 Toyota GT86
Due Date: March 17th. I'm flexible on this though.
Must be original design and must be shareable. We want to use it in online races after all. :)
Depending on the amount of entries we can give out second and third place prizes. To enter just post your design in the thread. Simple enough. If you have questions or ideas now is the time to let me know.

KRaZyAmmo

Get you're creative juices flowing and put together a GAF themed racing livery. The best design will get 10 million credits. I'll provide the credits :)
Here are the details:
Must be original design and must be shareable. We want to use it in online races after all. :)
Depending on the amount of entries we can give out second and third place prizes. To enter just post your design in the thread. Simple enough. If you have questions or ideas now is the time to let me know.

are we allowed to have the Rocket Bunny kit on it (individual parts or any visual parts)?

zorbsie

Can you actually gift people credits in-game? I wouldn't mind pitching in a million or two for second/third place :)

Sadly you can't. But we should be able to set up an auction for a really high buyout. I'll just buy it out. It's not elegant but it should get the job done.

Sadly you can't. But we should be able to set up an auction for a really high buyout. I'll just buy it out. It's not elegant but it should get the job done.

Does the minimum buyout price depend on the car? For example can you sell the cheapest car in the game and set the buyout price at 10 mil?

If there are enough submissions to justify second and/or third prizes, what should we set them as? 5 mil for second and 1 or 2 for third?

Here are the details:

If I can tear myself away from Horizon:ZD for a bit I will definitely give this a shot.

C56ecw9UwAAO0_d.jpg

Started in some parts of the world, for those of you who'd like to plan.

Also: 2HE cars in the same Forzathon!

E: anyone else have an XJ220? Thing is super fun to drive.

My Dad loves Forza and he's coming over Saturday night for food, Forza and Rocket League so I'll save the challenges for him I'm sure he'll enjoy doing them!

zorbsie

Wow.

E: any way to easily adapt this to the BRZ, since it's essentially the same car?

I think rrs has to do it. You would just grab all the layers on one side. Make a layer group of them and then load it up on the BRZ. Might need some adjustments but should be pretty painless.

DasRaven

Super easy #Forzathon for 2 HE cars.

And looking at the upcoming requirements, they'll be pretty easy also. I'm glad the Sesto will be an easy get.

Hopefully we get car pack and expansion 2 news today.

Super easy #Forzathon for 2 HE cars.

And looking at the upcoming requirements, they'll be pretty easy also. I'm glad the Sesto will be an easy get.

Hopefully we get car pack and expansion 2 news today.

Have they planned some sort of announcement? I know we're supposed to get a new car pack on the 7th but that's all I've heard.

Also just realized: why the hell isn't there a VW Beetle in this game?!

LoveCake

does anyone know how to make decal groups public/editable in FH3?

mX9f4A1.jpg

edit: sneak peek at what I'm working on

So this is what we are up against :/ that's very good, different to what I was going for, I don't want to post mine early so people don't steal my ideas, I made mine earlier in the week on a different car though, so I am going to try and tweak it over the next couple of weeks, I am no designer or that good on creating stuff on Forza.

I do have a design I would like to incorporate but I just don't have the skills, it is Bell Eve the NeoGAF mascot,

36ZcW3g.png

What I would like see if it can be arranged is for all the creators to be in a race together with their own designs and if some photos or video can be taken and then also all of the creators with the winning design in a race and photos or video taken of it, is this something that can be arranged?

fixed the colors and made a version for the brz rocketbunny kit, search rrszz as a creator for them

done and done

I bought a GT86 earlier just to go play around with it, but now I can put it on my S1 BRZ too!

E: actually I can't, HE BRZ only. As mine is a regular BRZ, I can't use your design :(

Just bought the digital standard version to play on my PC.
Had to add the key to a hotmail/MS Live account and of course chose the wrong one that corresponds to an old gamertag that I haven't used for years.
Any idea whether it's possible to move the license to my current GT?

EDIT:

Managed to get the other GT working. Guess it works as long as it's the same system.

March Car Pack list leaked:

- 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- 2015 Jaguar XE-S
- 1995 Nissan Nismo R33 GT-R LM
- 1992 Ford Falcon GT
- 1983 Volvo 242 Evolution
- 1972 Land Rover Series III
- 1959 BMW 507

March Car Pack list leaked:

- 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- 2015 Jaguar XE-S
- 1992 Ford Falcon GT
- 1983 Volvo 242 Evolution
- 1972 Land Rover Series III
- 1959 BMW 507

Nismo R33
and
BMW 507
are maybe the only really interesting ones TBH...

V You're absolutely right, apologies.

LoveCake

I wonder how much they will go for in the auction, I am only interested in the
I think this Forza has been the worst for Season Pass cars yet.

willbsn13

I wonder how much they will go for in the auction, I am only interested in the
I think this Forza has been the worst for Season Pass cars yet.

Disagree, this has probably been the best car pass in terms of car diversity, bringing back favourites from FM4 & New to Forza cars.

Top Bottom