• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Four Swords Adventure sales thru Sept?

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
I searched for Bunkum's NPD threads for June, July, August, and September and came up with a total of 252,339.

Thanks. I needed the info for a post on another forum but accidentally closed the mozilla tab midway through typing the post. Since you put the effort in I'll go and re-type it. :)

I've wanted to pick up Four Swords Adventure for awhile now, but I don't often have three other players over that enjoy games outside of FPS titles. Is the game fun to play without 3 others?

ManDudeChild said:
I've wanted to pick up Four Swords Adventure for awhile now, but I don't often have three other players over that enjoy games outside of FPS titles. Is the game fun to play without 3 others?
Hell yeah it's fun! At least give it a rental. I finished it in 2 days. The controls are surprisingly intuitive on the GCN controller.

trippingmartian said:
Hell yeah it's fun! At least give it a rental. I finished it in 2 days. The controls are surprisingly intuitive on the GCN controller.

I'm not sure how fun FSA is. I didn't feel compelled to finish it. On my 3rd area. Bit ho-hum easy. If you've played LTTP its like that but different. But then I'm playing solo. :( I really don't like the fragmented story structure.

verdict: buy if cheapish. Say $20

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
I think I got FSA for $40. It was worth every penny too. I found it to be one of the more fun Zelda games out there because they trimmed the fat (every level is pretty much a dungeon which is the best part of any Zelda imo). Its one of Nintendo's better GC games as well.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
My friend from college was back for the summer this summer, and him and I would got together maybe a half dozen times and would play through one or two story mode maps, and then shadow battle it up, before moving on to whatever else (melee, wario ware, etc). It was fucking great. I can't say enough good things about FSA if you actually have someone else to play it with. That's not to say the single player is bad... I just never played it.

Top Bottom