• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FOX Animation Domination - 10/18/09 (Simpsons ToH/Cleveland Show/American Dad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costanza

Banned
8:00 PM:

The Simpsons

Treehouse of Horror XX

152p5vn.jpg

This year's triple threat of Halloween hilarity sees Moe using Homer's blood for beer, Bart and Lisa caught in a murder pact, and everyone in Springfield becoming zombies thanks to Krusty Burger's latest sandwich.

8:30 PM:

The Cleveland Show

Birth of a Salesman

zus2no.jpg

Cleveland lands a new job with a little help from Tim the bear. Meanwhile, Rallo and Roberta plan to get Cleveland Jr. in touch with his feelings.

9:00 PM:

Family Guy

Repeat. New episodes start November 8th.

9:30 PM:

American Dad

Brains, Brains, and Automobiles

2lmo1l5.jpg

Francine teaches Roger to be self-sufficient so he can get his own place; at camp, Steve and his friends fall prey to a scheme.

CiSTM

Banned
Meh, all of 'em sounds pretty lame. Still I bet American Dad will rock like it has so far.

DrForester said:
Treehouse of Horror Before Halloween?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is there something new about this ?

You know, I really hate how Roger's constantly dressing up and stuff and going out all the time. I wish they had stuck to their original idea for him where he had to hide out at the Smith's constantly. The dressing up and going out thing would've been okay once in a while but it's getting really annoying. I know the team has said the complete opposite on the commentaries that they couldn't imagine him like that anymore so there's no chance of them going back... but man, I hate it.

DrForester said:
About every one the past 10 years has been shown first weekend in November.
Usually because of the World Series and other playoff baseball, guess they need something new for tonight since TBS now has the NLCS.

CiSTM

Banned
grap3fruitman said:
You know, I really hate how Roger's constantly dressing up and stuff and going out all the time. I wish they had stuck to their original idea for him where he had to hide out at the Smith's constantly. The dressing up and going out thing would've been okay once in a while but it's getting really annoying. I know the team has said the complete opposite on the commentaries that they couldn't imagine him like that anymore so there's no chance of them going back... but man, I hate it.

I personally love it :lol I admit that it will probably get old eventually but for now it is funny. Roger was already trapped in the attic for few seasons and he did all the things he could do in there. Would be kinda hard to keep things fresh if the Smith house would be only place where Roger could ploy his shenanigans.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Why are they repeating Family Guy episodes so soon? Well, at least Simpsons is a Treehouse of Horror episode and American Dad is Roger-based. I love Roger.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Darkmakaimura said:
Why are they repeating Family Guy episodes so soon? Well, at least Simpsons is a Treehouse of Horror episode and American Dad is Roger-based. I love Roger.

They're probably too busy making the parody of Star Wars V. :D

B.K.

I'll watch The Simpsons since it's a Treehouse of Horror episode. I don't have much hope for it though.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
bart simpson on the side of law and order? has the world gone topsy turvy?

(sorry i just felt like quoting that. love principal skinner)

critch

Banned
One of the creators had a "He will knock four times" middle name. Wasn't expecting that.

Other than that, nothing special so far. And Burns whoring out Christmas Carol is painful.

Alucard

Banned
LOL @ the last skit.

"It's a letter from Homer, in my handwriting, on my stationery, using my idioms and speech patterns."

That was solid. :)

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
That last segment sucked.

And now the ultra boring Cleveland Show.

Alucard

Banned
Not sure what people are expecting from The Simpsons anymore, but I thought all three skits were pretty effective spoofs.

Barrage

Hate when McFarlane doesn't even parody something, he just directly copies the fucking thing.

You couldn't think of one actual joke to add the Montgomery Mini-Mart?

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Would someone please tell me why Seth Macfarlane loves to draw out really bad jokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom