• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FOX Animation Domination - 10/18/09 (Simpsons ToH/Cleveland Show/American Dad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Maybe it's my state of mind, but I didn't find any of the episodes particularly good. I've really no interest in the Cleveland Show. I just wish they had a new episode of Family Guy for today.

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
Darkmakaimura said:
Maybe it's my state of mind, but I didn't find any of the episodes particularly good. I've really no interest in the Cleveland Show. I just wish they had a new episode of Family Guy for today.

At least they re-aired a great episode.
All around good shows the whole night. The Treehouse of Horror episodes seems to be outside the Simpsons curse & continues to still do solid outings.

TheOddOne

6zymuw.gif

nqwu2c.gif

Great Tree House of Horror episode.

Homer as a zombie was the funniest part, should have made that scene a tad longer.

rezuth

The last three episodes of Cleveland Show has been pretty great, I have a hard time understanding how anyone can hate this show.

big_z

simpsons was good tonight except for the third part.

cleveland was better this time as well. couple of shitty parts but compared to the other episodes this one was decent.

american dad was awesome. this season has been top notch so far.

LM4sure

Banned
I cannot stomach watching The Cleveland Show. It is downright awful. I would be surprised if it makes it past this season.

American DAd is hilarious though. Much better than Family Guy. Stan is the man. Peter is a giant douche.

Nelo Ice

Banned
LM4sure said:
I cannot stomach watching The Cleveland Show. It is downright awful. I would be surprised if it makes it past this season.

American DAd is hilarious though. Much better than Family Guy. Stan is the man. Peter is a giant douche.

its already been renewed for 2 seasons :lol

Cleveland Show was better than American Dad this week.

"Ok flip me over, I'll be the girl first."
"What?!?!?!"
"This is prison we're talking about."

CiSTM

Banned
AniHawk said:
Best Treehouse of Horror since season 12.

Agreed. Still I have to admit that I liked last years Treehouse of horror too... Well actually I only liked "It's the Grand Pumpkin, Milhouse" story and even it had lame last few minutes :lol

CiSTM

Banned
icarus-daedelus said:
Tell me, GAF, was there animal abuse on American Dad this week? I won't watch it otherwise.

Sorry no animal abuse this time around ;)

And just finished AD, I have to say it wasn't that good of an episode. Cleveland show was ok and it seems it is getting on tracks.

Rlan

icarus-daedelus said:
Tell me, GAF, was there animal abuse on American Dad this week? I won't watch it otherwise.

Clouse was thrown in a fridge, and only didn't freeze to death by drinking the Vodka sitting in there ;)

Downhome

I don't see why so many people instantly jumped on TCS. The first two episodes were essentially comprised of setup plots - the first episode moving Cleveland from FG to the new show and introducing the new characters, and the second episode being where he finally gets the kids to accept him

Since then, the two following episodes have already started to pick up.

And yes, AD was flat out awesome. Maybe my new favorite episode, although I'll have to watch it a time or two to say for sure.

NimbusD

LM4sure said:

Unfortunately the worse it gets, the better it'll do. Thus is the Seth Macfarlane paradox.

ZoddGutts

Oh man was dying of laughter with both the keith ledger joke and especially that scene with biggie smalls, made me laugh so hard that I was choking because I was drinking something at time.

Downhome

ZoddGutts said:
Oh man was dying of laughter with both the keith ledger joke and especially that scene with biggie smalls, made me laugh so hard that I was choking because I was drinking something at time.

Keith Ledger is awesome!

Teknoman

I cant believe they actually made fun of the mini-mall commercial on the Cleveland show. Had no idea that was so popular now.

Now to just wait for the Moo and Oink parody.

J-Roderton

Teknoman said:
I cant believe they actually made fun of the mini-mall commercial on the Cleveland show. Had no idea that was so popular now.

Now to just wait for the Moo and Oink parody.

One of the few times i actually laughed at Cleveland actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom