• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox News' Eric Bolling Sent Unsolicited Lewd Text Messages To Colleagues, Sources Say

Mathieran

Banned
It's hilarious how all the so called family values republicans have been watching these people for decades complaining about how morally bankrupt liberals are.

I'm far behind the news. Didn't even realise O'Reilly got the boot and Ailes died. It's fun to see some of the worst dregs kicked out, but it probably has few ramifications for the extreme right in general. Those guys long ago wandered off to other even more toxic havens such as Breitbart.

Shauni

I'm far behind the news. Didn't even realise O'Reilly got the boot and Ailes died. It's fun to see some of the worst dregs kicked out, but it probably has few ramifications for the extreme right in general. Those guys long ago wandered off to other even more toxic havens such as Breitbart.

They haven't done that, they've just stuck to their own podcasts and shit.

G0523

Wow, he lost his son. I don't like him, and glad he is off of TV, but nobody should have to bury their child, RIP.

I wonder if it's related at all to his firing. Like, his son couldn't live with the humiliation that his father was sexually harassing someone, so he killed himself.

Top Bottom