• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash Treatment review - Could it be real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil ways

I've had this news post ready for a long time now, but held off on posting anything for the saftey of B-D and the sake of the movie, but with the stories breaking today, I decided to go for it! A couple of weeks ago I was sitting at a park bench when I was approached by a hideous creature- probably a demon from hell. He says to me, "I know you're that horror nut Mr. D and I've got an offer for you, trade me your soul for a look at the script for Freddy vs Jason vs Ash." How could I refuse? I told him to throw in an almond cookie, and then we had a deal. Out of thin air pops the script- bound like the Necronomicon. I figured since I'm already damned to hell; I might as well share my thoughts with you, read on for the scoop!

Good God, why do geeks have to be so overly dramatic.

And I don't know, while I want to BELIEVE, it all sounds too vague like an easy hoax.

mattx5

Wario, that thread's just about the rumor, I figured this might warrant it's own thread, but if not, I'll just go post in the one Will made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom