• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FREE copy of Marvin's Mittens for all GAF members! Believe...in magic!

Are you a developer or interested in starting a game? You should join in one day if you are!

By far the biggest and best dev thread right now is Indie Game Development Discussion Thread | Of Being Professionally Poor. First couple posts are great place to start out for anybody, and then of course post in there if you have more questions :) Dev GAF is great at keeping people productive!

Unfortunately not, I have no knowledge in coding or anything else. I'm an industry employee tho, but with different tasks :)
Reading those thread gives me new and varied insights on a world that is in constant changing.

LAMBO

I'd give it a try. I can't remember the game now, but someone else gave away free copies of a game here and i remember i and many others never received their copy.

I'd give it a try. I can't remember the game now, but someone else gave away free copies of a game here and i remember i and many others never received their copy.

Well, you have to put something in your title field! Haha, perhaps people didn't do that then?

I'll do my best to work with cheesemeister on getting out the keys!

blurrygil

I would love to give this a try! Sounds like something really fun as an iOS or tablet game to fall asleep to while next to the fire. *curls*

Top Bottom