• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FREE copy of Marvin's Mittens for all GAF members! Believe...in magic!

Mr_Elysia

To cleanse me of my disbelief I'm going to buy two more copies of Sequence. One of which I am giving away here to the first person to respond to this that didn't get one in the Feep giveaway.

To cleanse me of my disbelief I'm going to buy two more copies of Sequence. One of which I am giving away here to the first person to respond to this that didn't get one in the Feep giveaway.

Haha this is amazing. Props to you!

Thanks for the patience guys. You are all beautiful peoples and the kind words are seriously lifting us up. Can't wait for you guys to relax and explore :)

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
It looks adorably cute. I'll give it a thumbs up on Greenlight and buy a copy if it hits Steam. Best of luck.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
However, thanks for this kind gesture! It sounds like the game has a charming idea, and I look forward to giving it a go! Hopefully, my time with it can give me a strong platform to sell a friend or 2 on the game :)

Matt_C

This concept of 2d exploration without violence or stress does intrigue me since I spent my childhood a lot exploring on my own. I would of loved to play this kind of game on the NES and thank you for making auch a game today. We need more of these kinds of games across many formats. Not all gaming interactions should gear to violence and destruction.

This concept of 2d exploration without violence or stress does intrigue me since I spent my childhood a lot exploring on my own. I would of loved to play this kind of game on the NES and thank you for making auch a game today. We need more of these kinds of games across many formats. Not all gaming interactions should gear to violence and destruction.

Agreed! In fact, we also play and love violent games from time to time and there's asbolutely nothing wrong with them. Still, there's something to be said for variety and exploring different ranges of emotions you can get out of this cool medium we love :)

Totally agree it would have been great to have something like this back on the NES. Let's celebrate some of our old favorite smiling, positive heroes!

uovPW.jpg

EwXcU.jpg

ZDw8B.jpg

QrBzj.jpg

Top Bottom