• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Feep

Banned
I started playing this yesterday, and was very quickly drawn in. I'm still getting the hang of it, but I'm really enjoying it. It is definitely worth a purchase! My only minor complaint is that I wish your spell ring labeled what spells were corresponding with each number, rather than just showing the border color. Oh, and custom key binding! Both are very minor issues, and definitely don't detract from the fun the enjoyment I've been having with the game. Thanks for the great work!
You can totally custom keybind! Settings -> Controls. >.>

Feep I've yet to receive one. Requested it the day this thread was created. Not sure if it missed me or what.
Sorry about that! Rectified.

I'd be interested in playing this, the project looks pretty damn cool. I wouldn't mind a key, as long as you don't mind the fact that I'm a Junior Member. :)

If you're not cool with it, I'm completely fine.

I finally got the time to try it out and I must say that I'm really impressed ! really neat game indeed.

I'm playing at easy because I'm really terrible at rhythm based games ^^

A mac version of this game would be great. any plan on the subject ? (not to mention that you would be eligible for the humblebundle ... just saying :D )

Kud Dukan

I had been meaning to post in here for a while, but it completely slipped my mind. Thanks so much for doing this...really impressed that anyone would do this on such a scale!

Feep

Banned
Ho ho ho!

Note to those posting today or later: I won't be able to deliver codes until the 17th or 18th. I'm on vacation. = D

hauton

The trailers' salesmanship + my past Puzzle Quest and Stepmania addictions have me chomping at the bit to throw money at you guys

No xbawks tho :(

Top Bottom