• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Carlisle

Congrats on the release, what an accomplishment. I get so inspired when I see people getting their game-making goals completed. Good on you.

DarkWish

Pretty neat way of promoting the game, which looks interesting by the way... not big on RPG's, but the rhythm part got me and the trailers looked very intriguing. Looking forward to this, thanks!

Saggy

I'd love to try this game, it seems really intriguing. Will definitely try my best to donate some money afterwards as well.

jambo

3WoJ7.jpg

blurrygil

Checked out all I could online. Game looks absolutely wicked, being a huge music game fan.

Cheers to Feep! And I look forward to your next game!!!

At over 32K post and counting, I sure hope there is a way to send all the PM in automatically via a scrip or something :)

Edit: I figure that's probably the reason for Titles in posts.

felsparks

Neo Member
Thanks Feep! I've been wanting to try this game out from day one, but hesitated since I really don't use my 360 at all anymore. Steam, on the other hand, I'm always on, and I'm guessing Sequence will run on my laptop without a problem. Been loving rhythm games for the past 7 years, and your game stands unique when the genre has stagnated. You've also been a bit of an inspiration for me to get crackin' on something I'm developing myself. Thanks again!

Top Bottom