• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Friendster Says Fakesters Are Welcome Back.... But For a Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendster, who used to go after fake profiles, or "Fakesters" because they found them to go against the philosophy of the site is now welcoming them back, so long as they pay the admittance fee so to speak. Here's the full story:

http://techdirt.com/articles/20040712/0331205_F.shtml

Seems like the party's pretty much over. Like I've always said, once you create something for society, they're going to make it their own no matter what, and once you forget that simple fact, well....

Mugen

Banned
Friendster is buggy as shit. I passed a msg from my one account to another and it took it 10 DAYS for my other account to receive it. And I also enable the "if I receive message, give me an email notice"... but when I do get a notice from my email and THEN check it on my friendster account, there's NOTHING! There's more shit fuckups on it but I just couldn't remember anymore.

Mugen

Banned
Well, that really never happened to me but I heard about it.

Friendster is a good idea but I just lost my patience on it. =\ It just sux donkey balls.

edit: vv again vv I used to have that too.

Mugen said:
Friendster is buggy as shit. I passed a msg from my one account to another and it took it 10 DAYS for my other account to receive it. And I also enable the "if I receive message, give me an email notice"... but when I do get a notice from my email and THEN check it on my friendster account, there's NOTHING! There's more shit fuckups on it but I just couldn't remember anymore.

In Safari, I still get a notice that I have one new message when logging in, and I haven't had any new messages in like two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom