• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fun with Rag Doll Physics! (56k no way)

Yusaku

Oldies but goodies:

NAKED.JPG
TOILET.JPG

Thief III wins the award for most awkward death poses:

t3yoga.jpg

I uncovered a gay orgy in FarCry:

FarCry0001.jpg

Go team!:

FarCry0002.jpg

A Rocketts merc:

FarCry0003.jpg

We'll end with a death pose that actually looks realistic...just because you're dead doesn't mean you can't get a great tan:

FarCry0004.jpg

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Anyone have the link to the game with the little ragdoll guy that you push down the stairs and get points based on how owned he gets? 8) There was a second version where he drives a truck into a wall, too.

Yusaku

MrCheez said:
Anyone have the link to the game with the little ragdoll guy that you push down the stairs and get points based on how owned he gets? 8) There was a second version where he drives a truck into a wall, too.

That sounds awesome.

golem

man thief 3 has gotta be the worst rag doll implementation ever.... its like they decided we need rag doll! and stuck in the system sight unseen.

I love how ion storm orgasmed over their physics but in reality its fucking broken. 9/10 when i blackjack someone in thief they collapse in a way that would break your spine.

Still there was nothing as fun as throwing bodies around in deus ex:IW especially when they just clip a ledge or something

MaddenNFL64

Yeah, Thief: DS has some wierd ragdoll death poses. Usually wierd back aching yoga stretches. And when Garrett dies (as seen above), he folds his legs up wierd.

WTF Ion Storm :\

MaddenNFL64 said:
Yeah, Thief: DS has some wierd ragdoll death poses. Usually wierd back aching yoga stretches. And when Garrett dies (as seen above), he folds his legs up wierd.

WTF Ion Storm :\

They must have seriously screwed up the ragdoll physics on that one. I don't remember the phyisics being jacked in DE:IW.

Yusaku

MrPing1000 said:
Still there was nothing as fun as throwing bodies around in deus ex:IW especially when they just clip a ledge or something

Every time I try and play DX:IW I just end up throwing trashcans and shit at people. I still haven't even gotten out of the first area. I spent like 20 minutes throwing a trash can up into the rafters in the basketball court where you start the game.

Yusaku

This guy tried to call time-out, but I had already shot him in the heart a few times:

FarCry0000.jpg

I shot a rocket right behind this guy. Rather than going flying he just sort of blew over like a leaf:

FarCry0015.jpg

"Hey buddy, what's that noise?":

FarCry0009.jpg

BOOM!:

FarCry0010.jpg

The guy on the right ended up in the drink:

FarCry0011.jpg

Yusaku

This thread is now about my misadventures in FarCry.

I hopped in this boat after killing the previous occupants. The guy in the front turrent remained--well, his corpse anyways

FarCryB007.jpg

As I moved his body tumbled about.

FarCryB008.jpg

So I gunned it!

FarCryB012.jpg

Bye!

FarCryB013.jpg

FarCryB014.jpg

I found this guy sleeping on the job.

FarCryB025.jpg

I fired him.

FarCryB026.jpg

This isn't so much funny as it is cool. I found a guy getting attacked by some monsters.

FarCryA001.jpg

FarCryA002.jpg

He didn't win.

FarCryA003.jpg

Top Bottom