• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Tyeforce

because kawaii desu ne~

Here have a Shun

shun23dar.png
That guy was on my boyfriend's iPhone lock screen for the longest time, lol. He's so cute~ :3 Reminds me of myself kinda, haha. He seems like the hyperactive type like me, lol. Didn't know he was also a gamer though, that's even better. XD

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
That guy was on my boyfriend's iPhone lock screen for the longest time, lol. He's so cute~ :3 Reminds me of myself kinda, haha. He seems like the hyperactive type like me, lol. Didn't know he was also a gamer though, that's even better. XD

From what I heard he is hyper, yes.

Oh apparently he's 17 years old. Why does he look like a shota?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's okay, 5 is like, 30 years old in dog years.

Haly

Like, not perfectly symmetrical?

Or extreme definition?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Like, not perfectly symmetrical?

Or extreme definition?

Like, somehow drawn muscles look good vs. real life muscles. It's not about size and stuff, I guess it's more on definition and stuff.

Also, while I do like Doggie, his fanart is much better than "real life suit".

G-Fex

Like, somehow drawn muscles look good vs. real life muscles. It's not about size and stuff, I guess it's more on definition and stuff.

Also, while I do like Doggie, his fanart is much better than "real life suit".

ah yes, fur suits can't just get that muscle definition. However, scaled suits could ala ninja turtles.

Scalies 1, furrs 0

Uchip

Banned
It is rather odd that sci-fi is alright with scaled aliens ie. lizard looking mofos
but soon as you give them fur its unacceptable. Even James Camerons Avatar wasn't ballsy enough to pull that off.

G-Fex

It is rather odd that sci-fi is alright with scaled aliens ie. lizard looking mofos
but soon as you give them fur its unacceptable. Even James Camerons Avatar wasn't ballsy enough to pull that off.

Lizard men are cool. Chicks dig em.

Pfft blue people are the pits.

Haly

Well I can kind of understand that, 3D girls don't look as good as my perfect animu waifus either.

Except Emma Watson~

<3

Haly

Page still looks like a girl, Watson is all woman now.

Top Bottom