• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think Ken Watanabe is cuter than Ellen Page.

What now?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
What happened to this page O:

Also well Japan likes scalies more. They have a huge hard-on for dragon men.

Haly

You guys shitting on my bro Watanabe?
dragonite.jpg

Boss Doggie

While I never liked the DLC "add on season" for Xros Wars I love Arresterdramon and his "your majesty" passive-aggresiveness towards Shoutmon.

Mm, I should probably catch up, but it didn't really grab me, this season. Even with the old character fanservice.

I don't really hate it, though.

Boss Doggie

Only the DLC season has the old character fanservice.

And I just realized that that art has foot fetish.

Boss Doggie

Yeah but he's actually a living character :p

I still don't get why Japan likes to put crotch spikes on armor/mecha pieces.

*insert obvious joke about cockpits*

Although, I've played very few mech games, despite me finding them cool. Just, uh, Armored Core (played Silent Line, Last Raven, and Formula Front on PSP, 4 Answer on 360), and Front Mission.

Oh a few I forgot: Endless Waltz (SNES), Gundam Seed Battle Assault (GBA), Zoids: Legacy (GBA), Super Robot Taisen Original Generation 1, 2 (GBA), a little bit of SRW W (DS).

I'll definitely look into Hawken whenever that comes out - hope it turns out to play as good as it looks now.

Acerac

Banned
Let's pray that they don't discover this thread.

Who am I kidding, if ponies are safe from trolls in community then the furry thread will be invisible.

G-Fex

Furry suits are retarded, and even the well made ones just look like theater creepy rather than theme park creepy. There is no place for them in our world.

you shush, the girls can pull them off quite well, I love rabbitinthemoon's bridget and Minerva.

Uchip

Banned
you shush, the girls can pull them off quite well, I love rabbitinthemoon's bridget and Minerva.

no, theyre super creepy
its a lifeless shell covering an anonymous person, which will FOREVER be the stuff of nightmares!
im sorry bro

akira28

no, theyre super creepy
its a lifeless shell covering an anonymous person, which will FOREVER be the stuff of nightmares!
im sorry bro

generally I agree with you, but there are exceptions. Well...so far only one exception. The stuff of sexy nightmares.

Uchip

Banned
Ill be the first to admit that some of the drawn characters are cute
but man, what you just posted, is honestly terrifying to me

Uchip

Banned
no
just scary
in the same way as taxidermy

and those examples arent helping, sorry :(
maybe a hot chick with body paint, but thats about all I can see working

Acerac

Banned
Fursuits only work to have silly fun with. Wherever you are you can be the unofficial mascot.

That's how I see them anyways, and they work rather well in that regard.

G-Fex

Well if you really wanted to be uncomfortable i could post videos of superbabsy123.

She's a voluptuous fursuited vixen whom is quite promiscuous.

Boss Doggie

Now that I think about it, cartoons from the west don't really show bara anthros.

Though I guess there's Chaotic, but aside from monster designs the show is pretty bad.

The only female anthro I liked is Collie from Road Rovers but even then that one has bad implications.

Haly

Swat Cats!

Although they weren't really bara but they would be if they didn't have all that fur!

Boss Doggie

Ahh right.

No, not SS, because they look weird and ugly with their big mouths.

Extreme Dinosaurs because they actually look good and are made by the same people who did SS.

And Biker Mice too.

Top Bottom