• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

SPD is pretty low on funds, gotta pick up the slack somewhere.

Oh look, a new page:
denimcatfish said:
1339873927.denimcatfi53pfe.png
1336598662.denimcatfiz7ptk.png

G-Fex

sorry it's just a reoccuring joke I do.

None the less, stripper anthro males is no surprise really.

I'm not going to lie Ookami most of the pics you post seem like right out of a yaoi hentai douijin cover.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
There is not that much bara yaoi honestly.

::puts away yaoi monocle::

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
There is not that much bara yaoi honestly.

::puts away yaoi monocle::

Well yaoi is more of a girly thing.

I mean, most of yaoi is just both pretty boys casually kissing each other. Bara is more of a man's way of sex.

Uchip

Banned
Gamecube eh? I hope its smash bros

I needed inspiration to draw so I came up with characters and a setting
When I get better at it ill turn it into a silly comic

Theme is kind of like a fantasy group of misfits, set in nonspecific fantasy/medieval styled world. Dark humor most likely.

Lucy: cat, Thief , raised on the streets (drew this one before)
Wild Mage Girl: chipmunk, expelled from school after accidentally burning it down. (rough sketched yesterday)
Captain James Falcon (captain falcon!):human, alcoholic ex knight, punched the kings brother in the face, escaped capital punishment.
Cleric Girl: human, obsessed with healing and equality, freed a bunch of dangerous animals that went on a rampage. (kind of like a PETA nutter)

Melee is a most perfect gift from our lord Sakurai-sama, the finest specimen of a beat-Pikachu-up simulator there ever was.

---

SSBM is super fun, played tons of hours with friends during my high school years. Wish I had a group of people to play Brawl with (locally), but alas, it isn't the same.

Uchip

Banned
The one player ill admit that was on another level from me mained captain falcon and id win maybe one in three games ><
here he is losing to the imfamous ken

The only "real Tetris" I put time into was TGM DS. One of the best Tetris experiences I've ever had. Wish I could play one of the console/arcade ones, though, to try them out/

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It seems hard for animated characters to get a scar that isn't a large x on their forehead.

Japan has a hardon for that.

Also seems like a reference to Rouen's design.

Also manly wabbits

is that sexual assault or something

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Honestly I think that's kind of cute.

Their faces/expressions are a bit too human like though, it's jarring.

Top Bottom